Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: T/o fri and bonus pics ray the slayer was up at the lake the monsters died

Sorry asswad i dont have to explain myself to you ,and i beleave you full of s.h.i.t. I always go around people throwing lures and continue on ,as far as attacking me for my politics and calling me ignorant ,shows youre ignorance ,and because you throw swimbaits youre in some secret society, ive forgot more about swimbait fishing than you will ever know,i dont rememeber seeing you in 1982 throwing them ,you need to take youre hate somewhere else , maybe you should practice what youre side always spews tolerance for anybody who has the same same believes as youre self,,,and if you want to talk youre smack out of the side of youre mouth say to my face the next time i enfringe on youre part of the lake ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bob, some folks just dont get it, no matter how clearly you explain it, no matter how many times you try. Obviously there is a disconnect somewhere with this poor fellow......I didnt see a gun against Ray's head in the photos, he actually looked quite happy and proud to show off his catch, and wasnt trying to get away from the camera. Why some people respond to some of these threads, just to say something stupid is beyond me.......Dave

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Sorry asswad i dont have to explain myself to you ,and i beleave you full of s.h.i.t. I always go around people throwing lures and continue on ,as far as attacking me for my politics and calling me ignorant ,shows youre ignorance ,and because you throw swimbaits youre in some secret society, ive forgot more about swimbait fishing than you will ever know,i dont rememeber seeing you in 1982 throwing them ,you need to take youre hate somewhere else , maybe you should practice what youre side always spews tolerance for anybody who has the same same believes as youre self,,,and if you want to talk youre smack out of the side of youre mouth say to my face the next time i enfringe on youre part of the lake ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    " if I want to talk smack out of the side of my mouth" why side of my mouth ? Are you making some sort of half *** threat ? If so ... Lol!!!! Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    " if I want to talk smack out of the side of my mouth" why side of my mouth ? Are you making some sort of half *** threat ? If so ... Lol!!!! Let me know
    Bob, he still doesnt get it, unbelievable...........................and he keeps running his mouth......

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    Quaggz? You have two profiles now?????

Mrg85 a/s/s/wad is quagga's new boyfriend except she pitches and he catches,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345