Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T/o fri and bonus pics ray the slayer was up at the lake the monsters died

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    sorry addict they weren't caught on points and if you think that's the only place those fish are at youre sadly mistaken ,and he's the only one with his lures,,,,,and the lures are there own special colors and that is what catches not the stuff you buy from other people or from stores , I know this better than anybody my father made most all of his own lures and made all his own custom rods ,I have several friends that are lure makers and usally there stuff out fishes the other stuff 3 to 1,,,,,,,,,,,
    I think you missed the point or it's pure deflection, I'm more concerned with weather or not you ran it by him n let him know this was going to be on the Internet . Oh by the way I know exactly what color , size , the way it swims and how n where he fishes, it's not the color it's how he fishes it and where. Store bought lures work just fine , and of course stripers don't only sit on points , just wanted to make sure you ran it by ray before you put people on his bite. It's only common courtesy. Or just say he's cool with it n I'll gladly shut up

Addict why don't you STFU!

Ray posed for the pic

Ray did give his OK to Bob.

YOU need to keep your nose in your own business. Your wrong on this one... pretty much your MO....

I will chime in here... I have been fishing with Ray for 20 years, and there is plenty that nobody will ever find out. T/O was just fine saying what he did & Ray is way cool with Bob's post as nothing was really given away. When I fish with Ray we keep to ourselves and always respect other anglers privacy and space. This type of fishing takes many years of experience and knowing when, where and how to fish them in certain ways. Ray has landed many pigs over the years at many so cal lakes that you will never hear about, and that is how it needs to be if we want to continue to have this type of resource. Loose lips sink ships! Don't expect to see Ray back at Pyramid anytime this year as there are other options out there with huge pigs ready to be slayed! Good luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    I think you missed the point or it's pure deflection, I'm more concerned with weather or not you ran it by him n let him know this was going to be on the Internet . Oh by the way I know exactly what color , size , the way it swims and how n where he fishes, it's not the color it's how he fishes it and where. Store bought lures work just fine , and of course stripers don't only sit on points , just wanted to make sure you ran it by ray before you put people on his bite. It's only common courtesy. Or just say he's cool with it n I'll gladly shut up

Default Go away troll

Hey assdick ray let me take pics as a favor to the lake manager who was there with us at the end of the day ,it was intended to let people know there are big stripers at the pyramid and some guys do catch them and if ray didnt want to take pics and talk a little about it for tammy he would have told me to f-off and that would have been that ,he's always been friendly to me and uses other info i post on my reports for other things fishing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

For all you pencil necks getting sand kicked in your face at the beach. Head out to the nearest lake, throw homemade swimbaits, fish hard and move often, catch big stripers, hoist for 3 sets of 10 reps (like Ray is doing in the picture with strain on his face)......................feel the burn, get a pump, get results........dont quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    For all you pencil necks getting sand kicked in your face at the beach. Head out to the nearest lake, throw homemade swimbaits, fish hard and move often, catch big stripers, hoist for 3 sets of 10 reps (like Ray is doing in the picture with strain on his face)......................feel the burn, get a pump, get results........dont quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did you get Ray's permission to post his work our regimon on the Internet???
    LMAO!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    TOOOOOOOO MMMUUUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHHH INNNFOOOOOO HuskerR!

Keep it on the down LOW!!!

Here is the complete list of Addicts posts

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sea...searchid=52180

Just looked briefly...

Full of I told ya so's

Calling FTS an egomanic

Way crazy against anything Republican...

Real negative person this addict is, sure does like to lurk though. No reports, no positive remarks... Not a pleasant fellow

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Here is the complete list of Addicts posts

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sea...searchid=52180

Just looked briefly...

Full of I told ya so's

Calling FTS an egomanic

Way crazy against anything Republican...

Real negative person this addict is, sure does like to lurk though. No reports, no positive remarks... Not a pleasant fellow

Any relation to da Quagga? Just wonderin' is it the water or the genes? lol

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    Addict... Are you a clairvoyant? Stalker? Or have you fished with Ray before? I mean... Even I wasn't fooled by TOs upside down pics so I know exactly what stall to park in and throw the big baits from. But you know EXACTLY where, what color, size and even how they swim... On the asphalt no less... just by looking at those pics. Either you've fished with Ray before... Or you're really smart... Or really full of *****...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast