Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: T/o fri and bonus pics ray the slayer was up at the lake the monsters died

Default T/o fri and bonus pics ray the slayer was up at the lake the monsters died

after having a great day with catchingsomefish on the way home I was checked voicemails and my fri job got pushed to next week so it gave me the day off and I knew actually what I wanted to do. so I reloaded and went back to the mid .I trolled out to the spot that had big bait sitting on it ,I didn't get hit till I got in the area then they went off ,after I got 7 fish it cooled a bit then I noticed I left my advils in the truck so I pulled the gear and hauled back to the marina ,after the relaunch I trolled back out of the marina into the channel about half way out I ran into some surface action the wind was flat calm and the water like glass . I pulled up the gear and dropped the trolling moter and got closer , then the popping started ,there were at least three giant separate schools of schoolies poping the surface and slowly moving around I sat down in the front seat working the troll motor and went to work ,it was fish after fish with a silver castmaster, then a nice little underspin ,then a very small fluke, I I tossed a flylined crawler that was mauled ,then a big piece of dine with some split shot on it looking for something bigger underneath but that didn't happen . so it was back to the troll after a hour of that little bit of fun.i ended up in the bait area but not much was happening so after moving 3 times I hit the hot spot a little while later ray came by and asked what was up and showed me what he got off nugget point first thing it was a 28 lb pig he wacked with one of his custom hand made lures ,he was checking the area for trout and pigs before heading back to the marina to clean his fish ,that way he could put his filets in his ice chest and not get the fish hot riding in the boat.i stayed in my spot doing c and r till I couldn't stand the hurricane winds any more so I decided to hit daves spot and see if any kitties were around ,I got in the cove and it was nice being out of the white caps ,I set up and relaxed the only problem was the bass boats going in and out and the rentals trying to surround me but I couldn't blame them the wind was way up. so I ran out of bait I had some nice little kitties in the livel well swimming in the water ,I took there pics the in tribute to trollmiester the king out the cats I gave them a pardon and released them back to the lake to grow up. as I was almost to the dock I heard someone yelling at me it was ray over on the inlet waving at me so I headed over to see what was up,he was throwing his cool stuff and had two more monsters in the boat ,we talked as the time came to leave he was showing me his technic on the tossing the heavy lure I laughed cause he uses calstar saltwater rods just like I did when I younger and did more that kind of fishing , he was lucky on that spot because they had stocked trout just a few hours earlier,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,so to anyone doubting that theres big fish in the pyramid ole ray the hardcore swimbait man from all the way back from the beginning proved it this day with 3 of a kind monster pig kills,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Looks like you had another fun day out there Bob. Man, that one fish that other fellow caught was huge! I wish I coulda come out again yesterday, but that little nasty 4 letter word got in the way.......work...... However, with the current state of our country, and our state, I am grateful I can still go to work, I know a great many folks cant.....Cant wait to get back out there with you!.....................Dave

Does Ray ever need a deck hand?

Boat washer?

Knot tier?

assistant?...............

TB and I have seen Ray before and didn't know who he was.. NOW????? We be watchin!

Helluva report Bobarino and thanks for those pics!

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Does Ray ever need a deck hand?

Boat washer?

Knot tier?

assistant?...............

TB and I have seen Ray before and didn't know who he was.. NOW????? We be watchin!

Helluva report Bobarino and thanks for those pics!
    Ah, BAITER

Does Ray need someone to cutbait?

CARPBOY THERES A REASON HE CATCHES THOSE FISH DONT BOTHER HIM ON THE WATER AND DONT BUG HIM ABOUT HIS LURES HE HAS BUTTHEADS CONSITTLY TRYING TO SEE HIS STUFF ,HIS BOAT IS SETUP WITH A SPACE WHERE HE CAN SLIDE HIS RODS BACK UNDER A SPOT AND HIDE THE SETUPS FROM THE PRYING EYES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HERE THIS IS FOR YOU CARPBOY CAN YOU QUESS WHAT ITS MADE OUT OF,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Trailblazer will distract him. I will look in secret compartments..

We've perfected this tactic. Done to your boat a dozen times

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    CARPBOY THERES A REASON HE CATCHES THOSE FISH DONT BOTHER HIM ON THE WATER AND DONT BUG HIM ABOUT HIS LURES HE HAS BUTTHEADS CONSITTLY TRYING TO SEE HIS STUFF ,HIS BOAT IS SETUP WITH A SPACE WHERE HE CAN SLIDE HIS RODS BACK UNDER A SPOT AND HIDE THE SETUPS FROM THE PRYING EYES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HERE THIS IS FOR YOU CARPBOY CAN YOU QUESS WHAT ITS MADE OUT OF,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Sperm sac sashimi?

Carpdink i hide the real stuff in the dead well until after i leave the dock i leave the decoys out for you guys to see,,,,,,,,,,,,works everytime,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes i saved those bags and i going to save enough to fill a bucket then bring to the next striper event and give you a milky shower, you remeber the other time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nice day Bob!!!
    But, my gawd... I love them fat girls.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast