Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to FNN

Oh ya I even tried to make it fight still nada

Quote Originally Posted by steelheadsteve View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone has a answer for this. Before we met Dave the weirdest thing happened, as I'm realing in just as my lure is coming out of the water the fish really wanted it. So I just tossed it right in frount of me and made it splash around on and the blam!!!!! As soon as I have hook up there was no fight at all I mean the fish would just lay on the top of the water like he was tired out from a long fight but there was no fight at all !!! Never seen this before with any fish!!
    Quote Originally Posted by steelheadsteve View Post
    Oh ya I even tried to make it fight still nada
    That's just how Largemouth are! We've long discussed the inabilities of the green carp and their wet paper bag fight

These fish were striper

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    That right there is what it's all about.
    I don't want to get off track... But, can't help but think of a recent post that the "duct guys" are a clique that keep to themselves, and don't provide any useful information. HA !!!

Good on you CB & Dave.
    Welcome aboard Steve.
    The information provided isn't useful to people who need help tying their knots. LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12