Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Early Friday Bako run

Default Early Friday Bako run

Got out earlier today than yesterday and was on the water around 5:30am. Started off with Duo Realis 120 Ghost minnow and it gets bumped and nailed up top, but no hookup. Throw back out few more times and this one hits the dirt. He inhaled it.

A few casts later and this one joins the party.

Got light enough to throw top water so I switched to the "Silver Bullet" and it gets blown up on the first cast but no hookup. Next cast blows up several times and then I farmed it. Few casts later, the Silver Bullet delivers.

And that was all the top water action for the morning. Moved to the front side of the siphon and picked up the biggest fish of the day (4lbs) on the Realis minnow. After that one, the bite completely shutdown. Hit several more locations for nada and called it quits a little before 9am.

FWD

Another nice day Dave. Maybe today was the day to throw the pink.

Nice Dave.. more night shots!

Thought about going out to that spot this morning my self but to much going on today. Nice fish Dave