Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your not going to believe it, frankly I don't care if you do. {not to mention names}

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    WOW. This is what cutbait said he seen. I doubt a brook trout could make it in the duct simply because there so stupid,,,this delta brown might be just the ticket for you to target MRG H AY. Way better then skunking again forsure
    Who said ive been skunking

Barbless hooks would be safer for some.
    A buddy who grew up catching trout and salmon said he saw a guy walking up from the duct with a steelhead several years ago. I figured he was full of fertilizer.
    Maybe those kids that, I tried to help, cause they were using power bait at the duct, knew what they were doing.

man thats pretty awesome i know u true duct fisherman prob wouldnt agree but id love the chance to catch a brown or striper n the same spot! even if theyre in there i prob wouldnt b able to catch one! i swear ive fished numerous times this year and cant catch anything but a big fat skunnnkkk

I've seen a guy catch rainbow trout at the O'Neill forebay

Quote Originally Posted by striperchaser559 View Post
    I've seen a guy catch rainbow trout at the O'Neill forebay
    I'm not surprised!

Withs MrG's input.. I take back the brown trout..

I will now say it was a TROUT 100%. Dark back, spotted and a vibrant orange belly.

What kind of trout? I can't say

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234