Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lunkerfest....the girls slayum and a new rib king is crowned!

Default Lunkerfest....the girls slayum and a new rib king is crowned!

My apologies for the lack of pictures, but when we got into the fish it was fast and furious....the BEST part is we never even bothered with Copper Cyn aka Sierra Cove

Had a blast Friday night getting our pre-game festivities on with all the Team57 regulars (you guys are the best, you know who you are....thanks for always making these weekends at Irvine so memorable )

Some of the guys getting their rib action on by 9am, in hopes of "smoking" the competition....

Last year's champ Dyno Dan and part of his BBQ crew

BigDaddy aka Chef Extrodinaire

Most of you that have attended a gathering where BobberBoy is cooking, probably know about his now famous baconators....well this guy does ribs with the best of them too!

Jumped on BannedJr's boat with his gf, Fishingcrave, his daughter, Lil TD, Frenchy (Taper's daughter) and myself....it was a little tight but life is good on a roomy fish killing Crestliner!

We tried the kittys for a bit, but got no love in Boatdock Cove....called Bebop and he called us into the spot on the West Shore and the kids put on a clinic....thanks to our Capt who had the pattern figured out in no time.

The Pedro Pirate was at the ready, knife in hand and plenty of fish for those that wanted it....thanks Robbie!

A closer look....

Congrats to Eric Palmore for taking this year's rib competition, in 2nd place was none other than BobberBoy....well deserved John!

All 3 girls on our boat placed, with LilTD taking 3rd....WTG Team57 girls!!! Here is a pic showing lake level as of Sunday morning

A special thanks to all the chefs that came out fed the group, as well as those that made some serious sacrifices just to show their continued support. I know many of my close fishing friends are going through some rough patches, please say a pray for your fellow anglers in need....we could all use a little positive mojo now and again

Until next time, see you at the lake!

TD

Banned and company had an awesome time. Amazing friends on board its always good.

LOL at bannedjr.
    It was great seeing all of you guys thanks to scott on allowing us on his killing machine , my daughter had so much fun was talking about it all the way home that night .
    It's amazing on how three girls about the same age that are strangers and you put them on a boat they act and get along as they knew one another for years LOL.
    TD and Scott you guys are an amazing ppl and I am lucky and proud to call you guys my friends ..
    Sean
    Oh yeah and how could i forget scotts GF she is a hoot .....

Evidence of "good times" way to go,you guys really know how to do it up! Thanks for the pics,very cool.

Cya Tuna Vic

Great Job TD... Appreciate the report and pics... Congrats to all the winners! Ribs were the bomb! Thanks to everyone who donated!

Vic you should show up at a get together good people and good times

Great report & pics Aaron! Wish I could have been there. Thanks for making me feel like I was! Looks like another great Team 57 event!