Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 4/8/14 not to bad

Default 4/8/14 not to bad

Me my son and grandson tried our luck for the first time this year. Arrived about 620 had to stand in line at office 20min. Got started about 645 truck dumping trout. LOOKING GOOD! After throwing the big bait a while (don't last long) Started fishing along bank East of ramp we could see if any one was picking up anything at ramp NO!. Picked up A 4.3 lm on a T-rig creature bait good start. Went to other side my son picked up 2 both a bit over 3 lbs. and my grandson one 2.8 lbs.910.That was it until 1215 hit west dam my son picked up 5 more all between 3 and 4 lbs.me and my grandson picked up 1 each All very fat and fought hard. From about 200 to 300 we picked 6 more shallow in the sticks. 17 total 2 under 2 lbs. the rest 3to 4.3 lbs. Final standings son-8 grandson 4 me 5 shallow fish helped me and the grandson. Over all a pretty good first day! O senkos and dropshot did most damage watermelon and pumk-radflake.

Very good report. Thanks for the post.

right on!!! glad to here the kids got on um!

great report too

Three generations,wow that's very cool,wish I had that opportunity,glad you guys had a good time!

Cya Tuna Vic