Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Blue stoning

Default Blue stoning

Anybody heard any official word on blue stoning Perris this year? The bloom looks good enough to do a lot of good right now, but, maybe the spawn is holding them off?
    Last edited by Goofy4fish; 04-09-2014 at 04:10 PM.

I for one hope they don't blue stone.... This water color is awesome.. and they are biting really good!! It would be tough if the water was clear..

I don't expect them to blue stone anytime soon..

Pete

I agree Pete, just wondered. Last Friday I ended up with a 7#-12, & an 8#-13 on plastics. It was an epic day. Both beat my previous PB of 6#-2.

congrats!!!!!!

i feel the same about the Pudd...water color is on the dingy side and that's the way i like it...early summer reaction bite should return from the disaster it was last year from all the clear water.

while float tubeing perris this morning I heard a few boaters talking on the dock that the lake will be closed thursday for half day to blue stone. The boater said he heard it from one of the rangers any word on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishingkid97 View Post
    while float tubeing perris this morning I heard a few boaters talking on the dock that the lake will be closed thursday for half day to blue stone. The boater said he heard it from one of the rangers any word on this?
    How was the bite?

'Enjoyed fishing El Cap with Ya. We'll have to do it again! Oh, by the way...good show on the 3rd Place Finish!

BassinPLS
    Last edited by BassinPLS; 04-16-2014 at 09:33 AM.

The bite at Perris was good I fished some new baits and setups that I haven't done so well on in the passed trying to learn how to fish them more effectively left the rest of the rods at home.had several keepers with a few short fish thrown in the mix nothing over 3.5 pounds.
    Yeah thanks for the invite on el cap fun trip. Awesome lake hope to fish it again some day soon. Congrats on big fish in the tournament.