Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: GoPro Hero Black 3+ Underwater Footage

Default GoPro Hero Black 3+ Underwater Footage

GoPro Hero 3+ Black Underwater camera set up to film the Jaw Jacker. I didn't realize it had been set off earlier and this is what resulted underwater during that time. I'm amazed how clear this Hero 3+ is. Really spectacular images in HD. Too bad there weren't a few more perch around that were interested in biting this day. It was fun to watch them chase the minnows around anyways.

2. Default

As always, great videos boss!

wow cool video perch fishing is great any panfishing is great to me. I would love to get one of those new go pro cameras im looking at them as we speak I need one for my fishing adventures. thanks for sharing with us

Quote Originally Posted by perch View Post
    wow cool video perch fishing is great any panfishing is great to me. I would love to get one of those new go pro cameras im looking at them as we speak I need one for my fishing adventures. thanks for sharing with us
    Yeah these little cameras do a really good Job. It seems GoPro fixed some of the common problems with the 3 in their upgraded 3+ version.

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    As always, great videos boss!
    Thanks!