Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: El Nino Monster ?

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    This is already being discussed. The year of an El Nino and a year or 2 following normally are way warmer than normal on an average. Since the global warming crowd is struggling to explain the cooler than normal temps as of late they will be waiting in the wings to jump on the NORMAL fluctuation in temperatures that occur during these NORMAL events.
    I remember quite well how warm it was during the late 90's event, I was still wearing my bags full time and working in it. I remember day after day of triple digit heat. Lol, I didn't have an oz of fat or excess water in me. I remember the El Nino event of 2000's as well when we had a few 118 degree days down here in the Temecula Valley. It's funny how the GW alarmists are attempting to use the weather to influence those who would love to redistribute individual, corporate and national wealth. That alone should send out alarm bells because cap & trade does nothing to reduce so called GW gases but definitely makes certain frauds and governments wealthy through the forced exchanges, fee's and taxes. As far as the left and their secret websites? Look no further than Media Matters, the Center for American progress and the DNC all of which the MSM gains their "insight" from...

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Seal it's funny you mention about some secret website, I just got to my office and fired up the computer. Low and behold on the start page is an article about the 10 natural wonders you must see before their gone. Guess what?????? Everyone one of them will be destroyed by Global Warming as written by the authors. It would appear the only ones who deny Global Warming is real are the Republicans.
    You know I am pretty patient with you dude but I am really tired of this all or nothing BS! Anytime there is disagreement with the left no matter what the subject you are either homophobic, against woman's rights or in this case an ignorant moron that doesn't believe that man can have an affect on our weather.

Because I don't believe that the extent of our affect on current weather patterns has been proven does not mean I am ignorant enough to believe that man cannot affect our environment and weather. Because I am not sure that we are causing the earth to warm to the levels predicted by the scientists and think that there is a damn fine chance they are being influenced by money and politics to show as negative of an outcome as possible does not mean I don't think we should be good stewards of mother nature and seriously try and perfect greener technology. You were around in the 70's when we had AQMD smog alerts and when walking home from school you sometimes could hardly breathe. We made changes and found a balance and our air now is much cleaner. But being realistic and making sensible changes is not the forte of many on the left.

I blame HAARP and chemtrails.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    You know I am pretty patient with you dude but I am really tired of this all or nothing BS! Anytime there is disagreement with the left no matter what the subject you are either homophobic, against woman's rights or in this case an ignorant moron that doesn't believe that man can have an affect on our weather.

Because I don't believe that the extent of our affect on current weather patterns has been proven does not mean I am ignorant enough to believe that man cannot affect our environment and weather. Because I am not sure that we are causing the earth to warm to the levels predicted by the scientists and think that there is a damn fine chance they are being influenced by money and politics to show as negative of an outcome as possible does not mean I don't think we should be good stewards of mother nature and seriously try and perfect greener technology. You were around in the 70's when we had AQMD smog alerts and when walking home from school you sometimes could hardly breathe. We made changes and found a balance and our air now is much cleaner. But being realistic and making sensible changes is not the forte of many on the left.
    I think that was the most interesting response I ever received. Either Seal was totally drunk or he was answering someone else's response. Why would I say that???? For I have never said anything ever about being homophobic or ever against woman's rights. Further more what the heck does Seal mean when he say's "an ignorant moron doesn't believe that man can have an affect on our weather. It's the left that believes MAN CAN HAVE AN AFFECT on our weather. It's the Right who denies that Global Warming is Real!!!!! In arguing your logic about being influenced by money and politics'. What advantages does the rest of the world have in admitting Global Warming is Real. They too are expected to make an effort to reduce Carbon Emissions into the atmosphere. Yet they don't have a problem admitting THERE IS A PROBLEM!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-09-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I think that was the most interesting response I ever received. Either Seal was totally drunk or he was answering someone else's response. Why would I say that???? For I have never said anything ever about being homophobic or ever against woman's rights. Further more what the heck does Seal mean when he say's "an ignorant moron doesn't believe that man can have an affect on our weather. It's the left that believes MAN CAN HAVE AN AFFECT on our weather. It's the Right who denies that Global Warming is Real!!!!! In arguing your logic about being influenced by money and politics'. What advantages does the rest of the world have in admitting Global Warming is Real. They too are expected to make an effort to reduce Carbon Emissions into the atmosphere. Yet they don't have a problem admitting THERE IS A PROBLEM!!!!!!
    My point oh great intellect, and you reinforced it quite well by the way, is that the left (no not all on the left but a pretty good segment) wants to pigeonhole all on the conservative side into one neat little bundle so you can raise up against us. You made that point quite well when you stated in your response "It's the Right who denies that Global Warming is Real!!!!" you couldn't be more incorrect! It is the right that is taking a logical approach to what has not been proven to the extent that the left wants us to believe to fulfill their own agenda. My comparison to other hot button issues shows a pattern. If you believe at some point that enough is enough when it comes to abortion rights well then you are against woman's rights. If you have a problem with gay marriage then you are a homophobic. It is a trend, and an honestly annoying from my perspective, part of some or many from the lefts beliefs.

This is why so many of us are going independent, as I've said before I'm an equal opportunity hater and many on the right are guilty of the same pigeonholing mentality.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12