Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Pyramid Lake in April.

Default Pyramid Lake in April.

So I living in Mammoth with no where to fish.... (PVR is nice, but wanted something bigger to pull on) I have made a couple of trips to the North to fish for the big fish. the LCT...

Some of you are aware, some may not. These are big hard fighting Cutts that the Paiute Indians have resurrected back at Pyramid.

While we didn't get Crowley/PVR type numbers we were able to get some very nice fish. (trophies at most other lakes)

Most on the fly, midging, streamers shore, ladder and tube.

Enjoy the pics.

Wow! Those are some nice fish.

Now I've got to figure out where this Pyramid Lake is.

An hour from Reno if ya drive fast. lol

Thanks for sharing! Those are some nice looking Cuts! Looks like you fell into some nice weather up there!

One day when I learn how to flyfish better I will make this trip!! I may make it soon regardless.... Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!

nice fish. that place is awesome! me and my brother fished that place four times this year. If i didnt live 7hrs from there id fish it everyday. its addicting. there are some true giants in there. caught several over 10lbs, one was 23lbs