Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: At what stage are the LMB ?

Quote Originally Posted by lobinero View Post
    Noleash:
    I really doubt the mega masses purposely shove plastics down a bass throat just to hurt other. Common man, who is the ignorant here!
    Fair Play....A Crime Fighter for a Common Man response......AN Ignorant for an Ignorant is Just....My advice to you is to save up some money and take a trip to some place whos' laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to its' outdoor resources are implimented and srickly inforced to preserve and protect the quality henceforth
    and experiance blue ribbon fisheries first hand! Yourself and whomever you choose to take with you will remember and charish those moments for the rest of your lives! Yes everyone is Ignorant in their own special way and that is what spawns the hope for everyone to try to make tomorrow a better day for everyone! Good Luck in your future endevoirs and God Bless!

Noleash if you wish to act like an intellect and want to call others ignorant then please do me a favor and use a spell check or get a little higher education.

Superseed's? I'll take a few dozen if they're the right strain, lol.
    Last edited by seal; 04-11-2014 at 08:23 AM.

No worse time for eating a female LMB, trout etc.. is during the spawning period, no meat and mushy. That's how you educate.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post

No worse time for eating a female LMB, trout etc.. is during the spawning period, no meat and mushy. That's how you educate.
    I tend to disagree. Bass caviar is very delicious when placed on Ritz crackers:

Is this thread going anywhere useful?

Noleash if you wish to act like an intellect and want to call others ignorant then please do me a favor and use a spell check or get a little higher education.

Thank GOD for nights in shinny wite armaor! I honestly diddnot think i was going to klimb outa that whole a lone! thank yous sIR!

"I'm not a Hypocrite neither, I love bed fishing, however I will return that fish un harmed asap."

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...?78456-Bedfish

oooops...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 04-11-2014 at 08:31 PM.

No oops there. 99% read again !

Quote Originally Posted by lobinero View Post
    No oops there. 99% read again !
    Ok man, it's just your original post here came off, at least in mine and others minds as a bit harsh. I pretty much agree with Pete and Matt on the other thread, it is what it is and since it's legal we can't say much other than try to point out that DVL is unique due to it's terrain and damaged because of it's invasive Stripey population and drawdowns. I came off harsh and I apologize but it doesn't change my opinion on deliberate bedfishing at DVL. There is way too much pressure on an already pressured by Striper LMB and SMB population. And yes indeed an overabundance of discarded or lost soft plastics. I've fished this lake every week for years and I see a steady decline in the number and weight of fish caught and a decline in the amount of visible beds, which surely must translate to the deeper beds. Am I the only one to notice a huge decline in the number of 5-9lb LMB's and beds? And like Matt said, and I'm sure others here know, I'm no eco/PETA nut, I just care deeply for the fishery and it's long term health...

I think we can rest this thread on the positive. DVL is a great fishery and deserve our protection. My original post was missunderstood by some. I don't spend weekends killing fish. That's not who I am. We love this sport and we should be able to continue sharing information without been criticized. God bless.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123