Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wifes is cheating, need advice

Default Wifes is cheating, need advice

I need your opinion/help. Really need your advice for a serious problem.

I have suspected for some time now that the wife {putting it kindly} has been cheating. The usual signs; phone rings, if I answer the caller hangs up, going out with the girls a lot. I try to Stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight, I hid behind the boat, when she came home she got out of some guys car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on, It was at that moment while crouched behind the boat I noticed a hairline crack In the outboard mounting bracket, Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it?

Replace it. Lots of good boats on the water these days.

WWO

I think that weve went through this before my brother,,,,,,,you always know that you can use mine any time,,,she,s always ready and willing,,,just PLEASE don,t use her and put her away wet,,,,Go ahead and ride her hard,,,she,s used to that for sure!

BAKO BOYS share everything,,,,,,,,,Just don't let merlo stink her up with that greengunk he,s been slingin,,,,she,l stink forever
    TRAIL BLAZER

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    I think that weve went through this before my brother,,,,,,,you always know that you can use mine any time,,,she,s always ready and willing,,,just PLEASE don,t use her and put her away wet,,,,Go ahead and ride her hard,,,she,s used to that for sure!

BAKO BOYS share everything,,,,,,,,,Just don't let merlo stink her up with that greengunk he,s been slingin,,,,she,l stink forever
    TRAIL BLAZER
    LOL'ed for 10 mins

TRAIL BLAZER
    I am very insulted by your comments!!!!!!!!! You are so friggen out of line!

Fishtales

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    I need your opinion/help. Really need your advice for a serious problem.

I have suspected for some time now that the wife {putting it kindly} has been cheating. The usual signs; phone rings, if I answer the caller hangs up, going out with the girls a lot. I try to Stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight, I hid behind the boat, when she came home she got out of some guys car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on, It was at that moment while crouched behind the boat I noticed a hairline crack In the outboard mounting bracket, Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it?
    I'd be curious to know what part you have played in this. You need professional help. Not posting on a fishing board.

Good one !!!

It took a couple of months to figure it out, some guy kept calling asking if the coast was clear? I made so many complaints to the phone company & weather service before I knew the real deal.
    Last edited by Raimond42; 04-06-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fishtales View Post
    I am very insulted by your comments!!!!!!!!! You are so friggen out of line!

Fishtales
    I love that word FRIGGEN,,,,,,,,,,turns me on bigtime,,,,,,,,,wasn,t trying to insult you,,,,,,,,just trolling for morons.

TRAIL BLAZER

I love that word FRIGGEN,,,,,,,,,,turns me on bigtime,,,,,,,,,wasn,t trying to insult you,,,,,,,,just trolling for morons.

TRAIL BLAZER
    Hookup. Lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast