Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Irvine Lake Slay Fest 4/5

Quote Originally Posted by piss on myspace View Post
    yes, budweiser = headache

...try a stone or lagunitas ipa, you'll never drink a buttweiser again
    lmfbaoo !! Fish n sip baby ! Man educate the guy,not bang em all up ! Man......" hey bro great job on the lake and glad you got your limits!! By the way there's no catch n release of trout on the lake! Thanks for reporting! "

sad

Quote Originally Posted by KidTrout View Post
    No where on it does it say it. I went back yesterday and read the sticker multiple times and no where did it say it. But now I know for next year.
    Then that's my bad, I don't know where I've seen it but I swear I've seen it somewhere! Glad you know the rules of the vine now and hope the good fishing changed your opinion of the vine a little bit!

No c and r ron i got kicked out twice for that anchored on the front of the waterpipe working the current slaying the crap out of the steelheads jigging my brains out till i was asked to leave,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,two different times i guess i just couldnt stop,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    No c and r ron i got kicked out twice for that anchored on the front of the waterpipe working the current slaying the crap out of the steelheads jigging my brains out till i was asked to leave,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,two different times i guess i just couldnt stop,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Yeah man I was just letting my mini jig get taken away in the current and Boom hook up. I was just having way to much fun. I'll probably fish it a few times next year. Can't wait for the Eastern Sierra opener!

Quote Originally Posted by KidTrout View Post
    Yeah man I was just letting my mini jig get taken away in the current and Boom hook up. I was just having way to much fun. I'll probably fish it a few times next year. Can't wait for the Eastern Sierra opener!
    The water hasn't REALLY been on in the cove like this for over 5 years. Better get out and getum' while you can. It maybe another 5 years til this happens again.

Damn poacher!

If I go, I'm getting barbless mini jigs.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345