Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Irvine Lake Slay Fest 4/5

Quote Originally Posted by blakeb View Post
    So why is everyone thriving on the negative here? Hey man glad you went out and had a good time bro I guess not one person telling you the rule is enuff everyone wants to chime in and get a shot at you!
    Yeah it sure is "neat" to see all the Vine forum lurkers come out and dog pile post for this one. You never see these people reply to a solid Vine report (let alone post one themselves) with a positive "atta boy", but as soon as they get to play DFW officer....WATCH OUT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carptain_Bao View Post
    I'm pretty sure it says on the sticker. Just gotta read it carefully tho, most people tend to just ignore it.

I just read it and it only mentions that bass are CnR....might be a good idea to put this on future sticker printings for lake noobs

Congrats on an epic day of fishing....btw you don't need to fish Sierra Cove aka Copper Canyon and all the madness to find wfo fishing We had 3 girls 15 yrs and under all limited out

TD

We're kinda high jacking this thread here but Chris's pond is blooming right now and is pea soup green. The entire fence line along the freeway is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Yeah it sure is "neat" to see all the Vine forum lurkers come out and dog pile post for this one. You never see these people reply to a solid Vine report (let alone post one themselves) with a positive "atta boy", but as soon as they get to play DFW officer....WATCH OUT!!!!

I just read it and it only mentions that bass are CnR....might be a good idea to put this on future sticker printings for lake noobs

Congrats on an epic day of fishing....btw you don't need to fish Sierra Cove aka Copper Canyon and all the madness to find wfo fishing We had 3 girls 15 yrs and under all limited out

TD
    Wait you fished with 3 young girls and limited out at Irvine? Where's the report?

Bottles of booze were flying all over the canyon when I was there, and fights nearly broke out very reminiscent of Copper Canyon only thing missing were topless women.

TD
    Yeah I when I went yesterday fished west shore on the boat just for a few minutes and caught them there as well. Heads up for anyone that fished the vine. Use dark colored mini jigs and to will do well.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Wait you fished with 3 young girls and limited out at Irvine? Where's the report?
    It's comin chief....not that many will take the time to reply, unless I say "all the fish were released safely"

By the way the Sierra Cove area is a total zoo these days, I hadn't been to Irvine in years and was shocked at the scene back there a couple weeks ago. Reminded me more of a Colorado River party scene than a day out fishing, lol.
    I musta missed this report....

TD

Bottles of booze were flying all over the canyon when I was there, and fights nearly broke out very reminiscent of Copper Canyon only thing missing were topless women.
    LOL must of been the day I was there.

*shakka*

It's comin chief....not that many will take the time to reply, unless I say "all the fish were released safely"

I musta missed this report....

TD
    Not enough action to report. I decided against trying to wind my way thru copper canyon in my tube, was afraid I might get hit with a bottle.

Not enough action to report. I decided against trying to wind my way thru copper canyon in my tube, was afraid I might get hit with a bottle.
    That's why you'll never see me on the weekend during trout season. Mon - Fri. only. I've had many days during the week where I seem to be the only one on the lake.
    Last edited by hookerz; 04-07-2014 at 04:30 PM.

Yes a Budweiser to the head hurts..

Quote Originally Posted by Perris Bluegill Chaser View Post
    Yes a Budweiser to the head hurts..
    yes, Budweiser = headache

...try a Stone or Lagunitas IPA, you'll never drink a buttweiser again

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast