Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Yorba Linda Reservoir

Default Yorba Linda Reservoir

I'm really dating myself here, but does anyone remember fishing at Yorba Linda Reservoir In YL, just east of Lakeview and south of Buena Vista? Now I'm talking about way back in the 1960s and early 1970s. You pretty much had to sneak in unless you knew the patrol guy in the white truck. Had pretty good bass and crappie fishing until the water level was dropped way down, then it was just a good carp lake. There was a dirt road and horse trail around the entire lake. Eventually as in many good things in life, the lake is long gone. But for a time, we sure had many a fine fishing trips there! Anyone else remember fishing there?

Here's a couple of old pics of the lake:

Lived there fore six years, used google earth to scope out every fishable waters in the area. Dont believe it still exists.
    Yorba regional is the bomb. Yorba country club has some baby bass that will hit top water.