Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: New Pomona Angler

Default New Pomona Angler

Im 22 years old and just graduated college. I just got into fishing this year and am hooked. Ive got no kids and am not married and have been thinking about fishing nonstop 24/7. Found this forum and have been reading and learning a lot. Im interested in freshwater and saltwater fishing and have had some success in both. Still in the stage where I get excited when i catch the little ones and get skunked a lot. My buddy who fished a lot and taught me what he knew just left for medschool so i am looking for others to go out and fish with. lately ive just been going by myself. hope to fish with some of you. thanks.

welcome,

I go fishing a lot fresh and salt. I try to go every wed been hooked on salt from the shore for a couple months now your free to come along anytime. I dont soak bait I fish with soft plastics. rarely get skunked but it does happen lol... what days can you go

Smile

Welcome, you will learn a lot and have loads of fun here...

Welcome to the site! Plenty of knowledgeable anglers on here with info. to be shared. Looking forward to your future reports.

Welcome Mevangel,you'll certainly enjoy this site,a lot of cool people here,and their pretty generous with fishing,boating,ect..info.

Cya Tuna Vic

Welcome to the site Bro!
    There are rendezvous sections for both fresh and salt.
    There are always people getting out to fish.
    Be sure to check your PM's ( private messages ), people will contact you that way.
    Good Luck & Enjoy,
    Robert
    <><