Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: With a shake and rattle here are your Bekley Cup Results!

Default With a shake and rattle here are your Bekley Cup Results!

The 5.1 magnitude earthquake was nothing compared to the shaking and rattling the scale did today at the Berkley Cup. Maybe the little quake shook up the big fish as to be in the top 5 you would need a fish of allmost 5lbs! Fish where coming in from all over the lake with the West Shore, Sierra Cove and the Flats all being hot spots. A variety of different methods where catching fish today as the fish where defintley on the chew.

Andrew Aparacio caught this 8.10lb Rainbow Trout while trolling a Rapala. This fish earned him 4th place in todays tournament.

Chris Moneroy of Los Alamitos is pictured here with a 10.11 Rainbow Trout he caught today earning him 2nd place in the Berkley Cup and a trip to the Masters.

Brian Anderson has been on a tear as of late! Finishing 7th in the Sports Chalet Tournament and now with this 8.14lb Rainbow Trout earning himself 3rd place in todays Berkley Cup. A trolled Rapala fooled this trophy Rainbow Trout earning Brian a cool $547 pay day

John Beaman of Tustin FINALLY got his LUNKER Rainbow Trout and what a day to do it on! This fish earned John 1st place in todays tournament, a cool $1598, and a trip to the Masters.
    John made the catch while fishing a nightcrawler dipped in Bite On Roe in Sierra Cove.

John Beaman is all smiles after landing this 12.15lb Rainbow Trout that earned him 1st place in the Berkley Cup.

The kids whre the big winners today as they made out winning a ton of the Dough Bait rods that Berkley provided. If an adult won chants of "Give it to a kid could be heard!" throught the crown. The smile on the kids faces when they got a new fishing rod was priceless.

Berkley Cup Champion John Beaman of Tustin!

John has fished every tournament and has been so close so many times. Today was John' s day as he landed this 12.15 Rainbow Trout that earned him 1st place and the Berkley Cup.
    I guess the purple stickers where really the lucky charm ehh John!!!

Berkly Cup top 10:
    John Beaman 12.15
    Chris Monroy 10.11
    Brian Anderson 8.14
    Andrew Aparacio 8.10
    Chad Cerlick 4.13
    Brad Donahue 3.15
    Royal Hunter 3.14
    Ralph Hubbs 3.11
    Chuck Ducot 3.9
    Rodney Sakamoto 3.9

Once again your Berkley Cup Champion Mr John Beaman of Tustin! John is pictured here with his 12.15 lb Rainbow Trout, the Berkley Cup and the $500 Berkley Gift bag for 1st place.

And also the winner of the weekday warrior is:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::
    Dan Rodriguez

And your Wild Card for the Masters is
    Tammy Hodge

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the Masters Series this year! What a year it has been. Thank you for all your support this year we can not thank you enough.

I would also like to thank the staff at Irvine Lake. A lot of work goes into these events. My maintance crew, the security guys, the boat dock guys and the tackle shop guys do an amazing job at these things. No matter how crazy or busy it is they do a fantastic job of getting everything they need to get done and make my life a lot easier.

The board of directors for Irvine Lake a huge thank you to them as well! They let us put on these little events and back us up by getting us the prizes and supprting us 100%. I can not thank them enough for everything they do.

Lastly I would like to thank a MAJOR driving force behind the tournaments Ms Daniela Gavaldon. A lot of time and effort goes into these events and she is one of the first ones here and one of the last to leave. She strives to make each event the best one. She is on the phone with me or our vendors getting stuff set up for the tournaments or getting things prepped. She is an amzing peron and a terrifc boss.

Once again Thank you FNN

Jimmy

Jimmy.... I have not been unemployed one day since I was 12 years old and I am now pushing 70. And yes, I agree with you 100%. Daniela is one of the hardest working people I have ever met. I have known many.
    She cares about the business and all of it's employees. She lives and breathes Irvine Lake and it's patronage. It's an honor to know her and work with her as well as all of you at the 'Vine.

These successful, fun and exciting tournaments are a direct result of the hard work by Daniela and all of you at Irvine Lake.

Danny

Congrats John!!! Way to go on the win.

Great time out there even though it was really tough for me.
    An earthquake around the campfire was interesting to say the least.

Thanks for putting these events on.
    Irvine Lake staff is the best.
    Daniela just shines brighter than the rest!!!!!