Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waking Up Early Made Easy

Outstanding & congrat's on your PB! She's a beauty...

Thumbs up

That's one heck of a Flatty you got there... enjoy.
    Keep up the good work out there.

Now that's a halibut! Congrats on the PB and thanks for the pics and read.

-Peter

Holy Moly nice halibut! Congrats on your PB! I hope to catch one over 30 someday.

-Raney

NIIIIIIICCCEE! That flatttie is about half your size! LOL Must have made some great filets. I do believe that's the biggest Hali report so far this year. Congrats and keep it up!

Whoa !!! That is a BEAST!!! What were the conditions like? Usually, whenever the forecast predicts swells 2-3 feet I stay home.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysuuun View Post
    NIIIIIIICCCEE! That flatttie is about half your size! LOL Must have made some great filets. I do believe that's the biggest Hali report so far this year. Congrats and keep it up!
    - that halibut was half my size! being 5'4" everything looks bigger compared to me lol. I came a bit short of your awesome 37"! tight lines!

Quote Originally Posted by fish4life View Post
    Whoa !!! That is a BEAST!!! What were the conditions like? Usually, whenever the forecast predicts swells 2-3 feet I stay home.
    - waves were 2-3ft but the sets came in slow making it fishable with plenty of water being held in the holes. good luck out there! sometimes fishing during unfavorable tides can bring more of a rewarding feeling, even if it was a shortie. tight lines!

Good lord that thing is a torpedo!
    Great catch!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12