Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T/o afterwork alpers trollysrock rockin the fishin hole

Default T/o afterwork alpers trollysrock rockin the fishin hole

I went up the hwy ,got done with work and hit mac's then headed for the fishin hole. rode in on my mountain bike to see people all over the place,got to the trolly-rock and put in the offerings landed several little guys then I get slammed by a very nice alpers fish then a nice colored up breeder. stayed for a hour and a half and the spot went cold , so I 2 packed up quick and headed to the number spot , luckly the people were further up from my area I wanted to work the water level was very low and the water stained , there I landed to very big alpers fish that gave real long fights and one was bleeding too much so I had to take him I got one nice spawner there. unfortunately I lost two that were as big or bigger than the two I landed that were around 7lbs ,they got into some fallen trees and wood semi floating but at least I batted 500 so it was a real fun afternoon,,,T/O,,,,,,,,to bad there wont be any more alpers plants there,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by TroutOnly; 03-28-2014 at 09:08 PM.

Nice fish Bob, that is a good way to end the day! I see the secret is out now, regarding the beverage of choice, lol........I am typing this as we are having an earthquake Thanks for the story and cool pics......................Dave

nice fish I love the look of browns great fighters as well nice job out there thanks

Nice haul Bob. Need rain.. Man..

These are the type of days I love!! Gorgeous fish Bob

Nice catch Bob!
    Those are some toads!

BUT THE BIG ONES GOT AWAY RON ,MY 4LB SEAGUAR GOT THRASHED IN THE WOOD IN THE WATER ,THOSE BIG ONES KNOW HOW TO GET AWAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nice trout, all those fish in there
    Are really healthy looking........

Cm

Beautiful fishies......I want to go up there and observe these beauties. Great catchin TO

Nice looking fish Toads Only.......pimp slap !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast