Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Sound of Silence. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Ya, promoting private enterprise, jobs, energy independence, small central government, lower taxes, fees, regulations, and mandates are terrible eh tucky?
    I missed our little discussions. lol I'll take your comments in order. Promoting private enterprise. The problem with that, so many company's to increase their bottom line, resorted to OUTSOURCING and IMPORTING. That doesn't do very much to increase OUR WORKERS EMPLOYMENT does it??????? When it comes to jobs, Republicans hate unions and high wages for government employees, skilled and semi-skilled jobs. Thus pushing the old Middle Class into the working poor category. Energy, I'm with the Republicans on that one. Green jobs in the long run are good when the technology makes them more competitive. Small central government, we've beat that horse enough. Lower taxes for the super Rich, give me a break!!!!! Fees are just hidden tax's, I've always wondered why Republicans complain about them. Because the little guy, illegal aliens the poor etc can't avoid paying them. Regulations and Mandates, watch how much the public would HOWL, if our food and water was contaminated because regulations weren't in place to protect the public!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-27-2014 at 01:37 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12