Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 03/25/2014 report

Default 03/25/2014 report

Took the day off work for a job interview in the morning then off to fish Perris. I was on the water at 11:45 fished til 4. Fished from my float tube ended up with 14 bass up to 4 pounds.algai bloom still increasing and water level is still dropping. A couple guys in a boat mentioned the water temp was around mid 60's where we were at. All fish were caught on a variety of plastics. Wind was blowing pretty good.

What area's and depths were you fishing if you don't mind me asking? I just bought a tube, and I've only had it out at perris once.

Hey tinboatbob, im in redlands too. I like to tube perris through the spring. Lots if good fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dci4me View Post
    Hey tinboatbob, im in redlands too. I like to tube perris through the spring. Lots if good fishing.
    Cool man! I am a float tube rookie. Thinking about going for crappie/bluegill next time out.