Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duct addiction...

Mopar I was surprised that you had a jam with your AK. I shoot my AR15 with a friend that has an AK47 and I don't ever remember him ever having a jam and he never cleans it and it digests any ammo he feeds it. My AR on the other hand does not like steel case ammo and must be well lubed and cleaned every time I use it.

That looks pretty nasty. Hope your duct down time is minimal!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Mopar I was surprised that you had a jam with your AK. I shoot my AR15 with a friend that has an AK47 and I don't ever remember him ever having a jam and he never cleans it and it digests any ammo he feeds it. My AR on the other hand does not like steel case ammo and must be well lubed and cleaned every time I use it.
    something came loose and pinched itself against the bolt. i had to take everything apart and push it with a screw driver just to get it to move. idk why it happened, just shipped it out the guy i got it from and he is gonna fix it for free and throw a couple of mags in to make it all better.

Quote Originally Posted by jdduckman View Post
    That looks pretty nasty. Hope your duct down time is minimal!
    thanks man. yea it sucks pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by moparferlife View Post
    So my name is Brett and I am duct addict..... lol

I just came to this realization as for the past week and a half I have been unable to fish the duct due to a hand injury.(My damn cheap un-American AK-47 jammed and in my angry fit it came loose but smashed my hand into the safety lever)

You see all these duct posts and not being able to get out there has thrown me into some crazed state of mind where all I want to do is FISH THE DUCT!!!
    (Also I did attempt to try fishing with my left arm and this only ended in instant failure and one **** of a birdsnest)

Now that I have admitted my problem I will deal with it the best as any fisherman can...
    Me too man. Is that big Willys store in the background of your profile pic?

Quote Originally Posted by mrg85 View Post
    Me too man. Is that big Willys store in the background of your profile pic?
    Haha yea it is .
    I had to take it to him the day I got it to show him that all my fish stories aren't just bs lol

Quote Originally Posted by bassmeister View Post
    Friggin ouch!!!! I was going to fish the duct in Palmdale tomorrow but it looks like its going to be WINDY!!!!
    I'm going to meet a fellow to pick up something at 10:00 am and really don't know the area very well since I'm from the Southbay area.
    Hope the wound heals up nicely before the bite takes off.
    I've been to 4 spots all are calm water except for the wind making mini white caps . 5:00am -6:30 but now off to work. With another Fng Skunk! Good luck Bassmeister!

Mopar, finger doing any better? I need you out there catching stripers so I can see what I'm missing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12