Quote Originally Posted by Which Way Out View Post
Count me in on some of that!!!!!

WWO
LET'S DO THIS!! Damn the conditions ..... I'm heading out there somewhere this weekend! Ha ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
Needlenose work great Dan. Just grab the hook and twist. It can be done without even touching the fish and almost no risk of getting hooked. Just didn't want others to think your stepping on all your fish. I don't think you get much control with hemos. Using fingers is risky, to each there own. Great post as usual Dan.
DR
Martin .... that works great just like you said ..... unless there is more than one hook in the fish ... then two hands or a foot are needed !

Quote Originally Posted by remington View Post
Very nice report Dan. Sorry about your nasty sinus infection, I had the same wonderful gift for about 3 weeks...just lovely!

Hope to see you down my way soon as your comedic genius is dearly missed.

Kelly
Hi ya Kelly,

I am back to 99% on the mend and am ready for some serious lip ripin'!

I have a feeling that you are going to be exposed to a lot of my as you call it ... my comedic "genius" from here-on-in! Ha ha ... I call it my plane-ol'-fashoned BS which at times can be confused with wit! I don't know how it is that so many have misconstrued me! Hmmm!

Let's fish together soon Kelly!

Thanx for responding to my fish report and get over that sinusitis real soon my friend!

PS ... Congratulations on your receipt of receiving the SWAT Central Command Challenge as an inductee!

SP Dan <"))><