Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: La county airshow

Default La county airshow

seeings how I live 10 minutes from fox field I had to 4x4 to a cool spot off the end of the runway on the west end and kick back in my lawn chair and watch the return of the blue angels ,there was a lot of cool aircraft ,my favorite was the ww2 bomber and the bada/s/s/ Northrup gruman prop powered flying wing my eldest son went with me and we had a ball having the jets roar by so close to us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the blue angels represent the best of America,,,,,,,,,,,,,it makes me proud to be one,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Saw them on the news (obviously nothing close to seeing them in person). What a neat surprise to see them back! Hopefully we can enjoy flyovers at major events again, too.

Very cool,we caught a show sitting by the long beach oil islands after a day of local S/W,very unexpected and very cool,we saw the stealth wing,Lear jets,and many other cool planes,including some military stuff,I don't know where the show was based,but they flew over the LB shore area during the turn around. Thanks

Cya Tuna Vic