Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Puddingstone boat tag

Default Puddingstone boat tag

Word has it that puddingstone is going to start quagga inspections and a tagging system that should be accepted at castaic as well

Not sure if that's a good thing or not. At least I can go visit castaic more often now

Not good!

Cya Tuna Vic

For me this is awesome news!! The Pudd and Castaic are the two lakes that I visit the most with my boat and I'm tired of sacrificing my Castaic tag everytime I visit the Pudd only to leave without a tag. In some ways the inspection at Pudd is more strict as they make you pull out all your mandatory equipment to show them but not much of an inspection for water or quagga (the inspection lady just touched one side of my boat). Castaic only asks if you have it on board then they do a quick inspection for water. Any idea when the Pudd will start tagging??
    Last edited by jicasiano; 03-23-2014 at 12:53 AM.

The new inspection should be just like the other lakes now ( more in depth as far as looking for standing water)

I asked them when they would start. But they didn't know, they just know that they will start doing it soon and that they are starting to learn what to look for.

Quote Originally Posted by jicasiano View Post
    For me this is awesome news!! The Pudd and Castaic are the two lakes that I visit the most with my boat and I'm tired of sacrificing my Castaic tag everytime I visit the Pudd only to leave without a tag. In some ways the inspection at Pudd is more strict as they make you pull out all your mandatory equipment to show them but not much of an inspection for water or quagga (the inspection lady just touched one side of my boat). Castaic only asks if you have it on board then they do a quick inspection for water. Any idea when the Pudd will start tagging??