Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 3/19/14 trip for some surf fishing throwing swimbaits or LC's Grunion run last day

Default 3/19/14 trip for some surf fishing throwing swimbaits or LC's Grunion run last day

hey guys im in riverside but Im heading out on Wednesday for the last day of the grunion run and want to hit up some beach to see if we can get a nice size fish.. if you want to go cool hit me up. we can car pool or meet there don't really care what beach I go to... just looking for some fun and casting the LC's

time to hit the water guys so lets do it!!!

really no takers on going fishing!!

aren't priorities suppose to go 1. Fishing, 2. Sex, 3. Work

LOL just joking...

last chance I will get on here one last time before I head to bed to see if anyone wants to go!!!

Unfortunely work pays for fishing for me lol. Good luck out there! Wish I could have joined.

Quote Originally Posted by benichi View Post
    really no takers on going fishing!!

aren't priorities suppose to go 1. Fishing, 2. Sex, 3. Work

LOL just joking...

last chance I will get on here one last time before I head to bed to see if anyone wants to go!!!

FAITH
    Family
    Friends
    Fishing/Fun (you choose the order of the last 2)

Last edited by murrieta angler; 03-19-2014 at 10:22 AM.

Terrible but I just saw your post 2 days after it occurred. So much internet, so many subjects, so many places to post, so many times I never even see the things I am interested in. How did you do?
    I'm hunting a post on Lake Elsinore at the moment and have not even found it yet.
    Next time you go, send me a private message. I will see that.
    Jim McNulty in Corona. Retired and available. Opps, sounds like Craigslist.