Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 03/16/2014

Default 03/16/2014

Decided to hit the bernasconi side this afternon. I was a little hesitant to fish this side the last few weeks I've just passed this entrance of the lake to go fish the main entrance side do to the fact I've seen way to many cars with broken windows and vandalism on the bernasconi side. I picked my brother up at 3:45 and launched the tubes by 4:15. He landed 5 fish this afternoon biggest going 4 pounds. I was able to land 6 fish biggest was around 4 pounds all really healthy fish. They in hailed the plastics again. Little wind today and a lot more boat traffic. I've been fishing week day afternoons today was my first weekend trip in awhile. Water has a green tint progressing little alge bloom. Didn't effect the bite any. I fished til dark got off the lake at 7:30 all the pics are on my cell phone and videos on the go pro not sure how to post them. good luck out there guys.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like a nice batch of bass! I'm heading there tomorrow.

Nice job. Looks like the shallow bite is starting.

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoBasster View Post
    Nice job. Looks like the shallow bite is starting.
    Starting ? it started a month ago