Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Couple things to help you guys along with the changing conditions.

Thanks Matt...are you from the South? LOL! The time i spent in the South people there love to share their information ..for the most part here people always with attitude of ''find out for yourself! i put in the time!'' You are a breathe of fresh air in a smoggy land...lol!

Matt,

I love reading your info on Diamond Valley, I can't get out as much as I like, and I know time on the water is the most important thing I can do in getting the patterns figured out on the lake, but your insight
    allows me to get more time catching fish and not just looking...A big thank you, I hope to see you at last chance when I stop by......

Their is no doubt Matts' posts are informative and he is an excellent ambassador for DVL and for all things fishing related. The only problem is every time I read his reports im generally at work and end up dying to get out to the lake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12