Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake hours

Default Lake hours

The marina website still says theyre opening at 6:15. Does anyone know if that has changed with the time change? Im gonna go out tommorrow.

It opens at either 6:45 or 7:00am and closes at 5:30 or 6:00pm. I didn't pay attention when we went in the last couple of times and we've had to leave early due to an employee of my buddy's business being very ill and only being able to put in short days. The bites real good right now and I'm sure DVL is getting hammered today with the NBW tourney taking place. Actually, it got hammered all week leading up to today...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    It opens at either 6:45 or 7:00am and closes at 5:30 or 6:00pm. I didn't pay attention when we went in the last couple of times and we've had to leave early due to an employee of my buddy's business being very ill and only being able to put in short days. The bites real good right now and I'm sure DVL is getting hammered today with the NBW tourney taking place. Actually, it got hammered all week leading up to today...
    Thanks Hawgzy. I gotta get my fix so im gonna get out there anyway and do my own hammering.

Good luck man. Let us know how you did, I'm heading out Tuesday. With this weather as of late, I'm smelling a blade bite any time now...

Will do, i plan on throwing a chatterbait quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Good luck man. Let us know how you did, I'm heading out Tuesday. With this weather as of late, I'm smelling a blade bite any time now...
    they're wrecking it as a matter of fact. the off colored green water is giving us a great advantage right now. i've been working the swimbait bite like always and i've been on a roll with some good ones dude. the bigger early females are in a post spawn mode even though the main batch of fish have yet to hit the bank. its your time buddy!!!
    Last edited by Matt_Magnone; 03-16-2014 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Magnone View Post
    they're wrecking it as a matter of fact. the off colored green water is giving us a great advantage right now. i've been working the swimbait bite like always and i've been on a roll with some good ones dude. the bigger early females are in a post spawn mode even though the main batch of fish have yet to hit the bank. its your time buddy!!!
    Thanks for the heads up bro. I knew it was anytime. I saw you throwing one on Friday when we were just up the bank from you, at least I thought I saw a blade shining. Any word back on my rod yet? On top of being my t-rig rod, that's my go to 3/8 and 1/2oz blade rod...

Got turned away at the gate for something dumb so headed over to perris for a good day. Gonna try again next week.