Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SAVE THE DATE! April 12th 2014 // 2nd annual Healing and Reeling Tournament

Default SAVE THE DATE! April 12th 2014 // 2nd annual Healing and Reeling Tournament

Hey FNN,

I wanted to give you guys a heads up on the biggest and best trout tournament of the season coming up in just under a month.

Prodigy Fishing along with Fishinglakes.com are proud to present the 2nd annual Healing and Reeling tournament
    WHEN: Saturday April 12th 6:00 AM
    WHERE: Santa Ana River Lakes
    Cost: $20 dollar buy in, $10 goes to the big fish competition, $10 goes straight to Project Healing Waters

This is a charity event to benefit Project Healing Waters http://www.projecthealingwaters.org/
    For those of you who are not familiar with Project Healing Waters, their charter is to help rehabilitate Veterans returning from active and past militarty engagements who return from battle with disabilities and sever PTSD. They use fishing as their method to help these Vet's reconnect through education and visits to nature. I highly recomend you check out their website!

We already have a ton of great prizes to give away, and the list keeps growing!
    Last year we gave away over $20,000 dollars in fishing trips, tackle, rods, reels, artwork, float tubes and just about everything you can think of fishing/outdoors related. The great thing is that almost every sponsor that donated last year has already signed back up to sponsor the tournament again. Here are just a few of the great prizes and sponsors that we have lined up for this event:

Woxof Lodge - Alaska Fishing Trip
    Shimano/ G-Loomis - Roods and Reels
    Phenix Rods - Trout Rods
    Pirinah Rods - Custom Trout Rod
    Cousins Rods - Trout Rods
    Cal Star- Tuna Fihsing Rod
    Tuna Trips - (2) 2 day fishing trips for Tuna, (2) 1 1/2 day tuna trips
    Local Fishing Trips - More 3/4 and 1/2 day trips that I can list
    Pure Fishing- Powerbait, rods/reels, tackle
    WON - Subscriptions and local fishing trips
    Fish Taco - Subscriptions and various donations
    Bite-On- Attractants and Baits
    Owner Hooks- Trout tackle
    OEX Sunset Beach- TBD
    Outcast - Float Tube TBD

This is just a small sample of the prizes we will be giving away. Over the next couple of weeks we will put up a list at www.fishinglakes.com of all the great prizes that we will be available in our silent auction and raffle.

My point, you don't want to miss this tournament!!

Everyone is a winner that participates because this is all to benefit a great and well deserving charity that supports our Vets! Mark your calendars now, becuase this is one event that you can't afford to miss out on!

Thanks!

Wes
    Prodigy Fishing
    Last edited by ProdigyFishing; 03-27-2014 at 04:54 PM.

I might actually go to this. Only problem is that it's at Sarl. I don't like that lake. Corona should have way more derbies. For some reason they are always at Sarl.

Quote Originally Posted by KidTrout View Post
    I might actually go to this. Only problem is that it's at Sarl. I don't like that lake. Corona should have way more derbies. For some reason they are always at Sarl.
    probably because there is more space available at SARL than at Corona

Very True Esteban!

More Great Sponsors:
    Western Outdoor News
    Sierra Slammers Custom Baits
    22nd Street Landing
    San Pedro Bait Company
    Mijo's Minnows
    Fish Taco Chronicles
    Project Healing waters - A Vet Wrapped Custom Phenix Elixer tiger wrapped jig rod

Just wetting your appetite for the awesome prizes that will be taken away on April 12th!

Even More Sponsors:

Morro Bay Landing
    Adventure In Camping - Weekend trailer rental in teh Eastern Sierras
    Parchers Resort - Weekend Hiker Cabin
    Costa - Premium Polarized Sunglasses
    Sierra Slammers - Custom Baits
    Owner Hooks - Tackle

This is going to be the best raffle/silent auction at any trout tournament in southern california period!

Great job Wes!!

Click the link for more information and to see all the Fantastic Prizes that will be WON - Don't miss this!!
    http://www.fishinglakes.com/healing/

***HUGE NEWS****

The pot just got a whole lot sweeter!

We were able to secure a Brand New Chevy Silverado to give away as the Grand Prize for the raffle. Yes you heard that right, one ticket holder will walk away with the keys to a Brand New 2014 Chevy Silverado! See the event flier below or go direclty to www.fishinglakes.com/healing for more information

Just added some more great sponsors and got details on other contributions.

OEX Sunset Beach will be donating a $300.00 Gift certificate

Teamfishco - will be donating 2 castmate systems. Have you seen these awesome new float tube rod/accessory holders? www.teamfishco.com

Shimano/G-Loomis will be donating 2 C14 reels, a G-Loomis TSR and a bunch of hats.

We have so many great prizes, this is one tourny you dont want to miss!

who's going??? camping the line???

This just in, we will be stocking the last of the lightning trout for the Healing and Reeling tournament this week. Check out some pics of just some of the great gear we will be giving away on Saturday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast