Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL ANAHEIM Angels 2014 Thread

Mike Trout deal done! Woohoo! I'm surprised it didn't cost us more. Stoked to have him locked up for 6 years. Nice to get the preseason sweep on the dodgers too!

Quote Originally Posted by 5150fishn View Post
    Mike Trout deal done! Woohoo! I'm surprised it didn't cost us more. Stoked to have him locked up for 6 years. Nice to get the preseason sweep on the dodgers too!
    I'm surprised he took that deal.. looks like the angels dodge a cheap bullet on that one. pretty sure he could of made a lot more on another team. BTW they are playing some good ball hopefully they stay healthy and pujols and hamilton have some production this year

Quote Originally Posted by 5150fishn View Post
    Nice to get the preseason sweep on the dodgers too!
    Check your box scores....

GO DODGERS!!!!

TD

Big dog Trout comes up big in first at bat with a 2 run blast! Yeah baby!!!!

lets go ANGELS!!!

Weaver is pitching a very good game so far. We could use a couple more comfort runs!

Ninth inning melt down! Argh!!!!

In thought Trout's HR was a good omen for 2014 until I saw the box score this morning and then this....wth (pretty sad actually as I have always been a Don Baylor fan) I see lots of 10-8 type games for your Halos Dan....
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/angels-...070234256.html

TD

Yeah that really sucked watching Don Baylor trying to get up with a busted femur! Ouch!!!!
    I hope you are wrong Aaron but only time will tell. Our bullpen needs to do better or we are sunk.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    In thought Trout's HR was a good omen for 2014 until I saw the box score this morning ...
    ESPN's front page headline this morning was surrounding Trout's meaningless HR.

Nevermind King Felix fanned 11 Angels on route to a win.

Apparently it's going to be one of those years where if Trout has a successful bowel movement, the media will be quick to let everyone know. Can't wait!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast