Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2014 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread - Sponsored by Havana Club Rum

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Hey, when the Zetas are after you, you have to maintain a low profile. Can't be showing up every day.
    just pay the guys already jeeze

his last at bat you coulda heard a pin drop - like everyone was holding their breath

Funny. I bet they were trying to tell the waiters they'd like to start an "Ale Tab"

and WTH with the $h!tty defense??? I think they should start handing out fines for errors

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    Funny. I bet they were trying to tell the waiters they'd like to start an "Ale Tab"

and WTH with the $h!tty defense??? I think they should start handing out fines for errors
    Errors? Spelling errors count too? Because then vaGiants fans would be having to write lots of checks.

How about proper use of a comma? Fines per every incorrectly used comma??,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Last edited by DarkShadow; 04-24-2014 at 01:08 PM.

Bats got hot on the road in the cold weather, nice sweep for the Blue Crew. Puig looks like he is having a blast, solid 6 hit day and stoked Olivo got called up for some pop behind the plate until Ellis comes back! Speaking of which it's almost Clayton time

Has anyone seen Matt Kemp recently?

TD

The Grand Scam...

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    The Grand Scam...

Soo...the dude ruined a $30 shirt for a $hi†ty $5 hot dog?

Makes perfect fiscal sense.

Soo...the dude ruined a $30 shirt for a $hi†ty $5 hot dog?

Makes perfect fiscal sense.
    should have noted that sitting next to a skinny wuss is required for the beer thing.

Any thoughts on Kershaw's start tonite?

should have noted that sitting next to a skinny wuss is required for the beer thing.
    Anybody wearing vaGiants gear at Chavéz didn't get hugged enough as a kid.

Any thoughts on Kershaw's start tonite?
    He looked great. Mechanics where there, he did get hit a bit, but managed to bear down when needed. Velocity is there, the ole Uncle Charlie is there, and I see him mixing the slider and change up more often.

I know that the 6 weeks+ may have been a sign of a bigger injury, but I've realized that with our new management, we are baby'ing the guys making a lot of money, as it should be. This guy is a long term signing. I'd rather him miss a few starts on the road to getting healthy, than be rushed to start a game because our starting pitching sucks. We're not the Angels. (Although, our relief crew is as bad as the Angels)

Only real men wear black and orange and im never intimindated by the gang thugs at the stadium,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry but kershaw didnt look to good ,,,,,,,,,,,1/4 of the season gone and how far back are you carpboy and crew in blue??????????????????oh and gaga oh i mean quaqqa you still get the big fffffffff//////////uuuuuuuu,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,, ,,,,,,,,,,

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast