Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Summer hours begin June 1 ?????

Default Summer hours begin June 1 ?????

Really?
    That's great news!
    Seems to me summers hours usually didn't begin until around July 4.
    Lookin' forward to it !

It's usually the 1st or 2nd week of June I'm sure of it cause my Wife's BDay is on the 11th and opening weekend always has a bad habit of falling on her BDay weekend. If it starts on the 1st this year that's actually great news for me....

TS

June 1st is a Sunday so I assume the first "night" to fish would be Thursday the 6th when the lake closes at 11 if they are still offering that....if it is like last season the first KOTC qualifier would be Friday the 7th. THREE MONTHS FROM TODAY, can't wait!!!!

TD

Yea looks like some sneaky wording "Summer Hours begin Week of June 1st, 2014" Why not just put the date

TD your going down my friend. My hog wild cocktail sauce ownz chu

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Yea looks like some sneaky wording "Summer Hours begin Week of June 1st, 2014" Why not just put the date

TD your going down my friend. My hog wild cocktail sauce ownz chu
    I know you have been training under DarthTrolly young padawan, but Rooster you're going to have to bring more than your new deoderant to this cat fight!

First one to catch a 20lber this season from the Vine gets Team57 bragging rights!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    I know you have been training under DarthTrolly young padawan, but Rooster you're going to have to bring more than your new deoderant to this cat fight!

First one to catch a 20lber this season from the Vine gets Team57 bragging rights!

TD
    I've got one that was between 25 and 30 a few weeks ago, how about me?

Quote Originally Posted by hookerz View Post
    I've got one that was between 25 and 30 a few weeks ago, how about me?
    You are definitely the man to beat right now Hookerz! Are you using your 20lb trout trolling gear when targeting them kitties?
    When are we going to que up some bacon/teriyaki/yellowtail again? That seriously makes the top 3 list of best seafood I have ever tried

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    You are definitely the man to beat right now Hookerz! Are you using your 20lb trout trolling gear when targeting them kitties?
    When are we going to que up some bacon/teriyaki/yellowtail again? That seriously makes the top 3 list of best seafood I have ever tried

TD
    Thanks, a while back, I hooked into a monster cat, between 5 and 6ft. long on the 20. It broke me off after about 10 minutes. Since then I've been using 25 and 30 with pretty good success.
    Glad you liked that yellowtail candy, good stuff.
    Last edited by hookerz; 03-12-2014 at 05:03 PM.