Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peck Park & Santa Fe Dam

Thanks for the report. Why is it so hard for guys to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    It's pretty common to see your posts flooded with views and either a response or two.
    No kidding.

nice report, how is Peck in the late afternoon? is there any bad element there? i want to check it out with my two boys.

I would highly recommend avoiding the right side of the lake when facing the golf course. I can't say it's the safest place to fish at but be aware that there are homeless living on that side of the lake. They won't bother you if you don't. I've also heard some stories of strange characters, but I haven't experienced that yet. Keep an eye on your boys though like most boys they do wander and pick everything up. The lake isn't necessarily clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    I would highly recommend avoiding the right side of the lake when facing the golf course. I can't say it's the safest place to fish at but be aware that there are homeless living on that side of the lake. They won't bother you if you don't. I've also heard some stories of strange characters, but I haven't experienced that yet. Keep an eye on your boys though like most boys they do wander and pick everything up. The lake isn't necessarily clean.
    thanks a lot for the tips... I will definitely keep this in mind.

You're welcome.

Many lurkers try pm'ing for any real response you'll be surprised how many people open up in private ....good luck ...if you see signs of carp let me know ...im strictly CPR unless the for the tank ...ewww don't like eating fish much...well maybe if its red snapper or whiting deep fried in the belly it goes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12