Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So what did you do all weekend while it Rained Cat's and Dogs?

Hey Pat ask any male that's been married a few years and they can tell you about that 100% freeze over. lol

cold is an understatement. Getting into the teens is nice now, means a total warm front. We have been below zero so much that I am literally " numb" to it. Ya lake michigan is toast right now. I don't do the ice fishing thing, too much in the means of fluctuations in the water out here. I probably wont be chasing big browns on lake michigan till may as the weather does not look like it's gonna warm up. Are the lake filling up from all the rain you guys got ? Any spillways flowing over ?

Quote Originally Posted by muskyman View Post
    cold is an understatement. Getting into the teens is nice now, means a total warm front. We have been below zero so much that I am literally " numb" to it. Ya lake michigan is toast right now. I don't do the ice fishing thing, too much in the means of fluctuations in the water out here. I probably wont be chasing big browns on lake michigan till may as the weather does not look like it's gonna warm up. Are the lake filling up from all the rain you guys got ? Any spillways flowing over ?
    Mine and my wife's families live in Minnesota and they are miserable to say the least. I tried ice fishing a couple of times with my brother in laws and it just isn't my thing either. Can't wait to get back there this summer though, lol, if you all have one. I read Green Bay has had 49 straight subzero days, looks like the North Pole has moved down on you guys.

This last storm out here dumped a lot of water but we still have a long way to go to fill these reservoirs back up. But it's not just the drought that has reduced our water storage out here. As you know there is a lot of politics involved in our water situation and let's just say our reservoirs are a lot lower than they should be at this stage of drought because of environmental issues and power generation shortages that led to increased hydro-generation. We've had some minor flooding here and there but we escaped disaster this time. Let's just pray we get several more solid storms like we just had before summer arrives. Lol, I'll bet you all are wondering where all that global warming went eh?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Hey Pat ask any male that's been married a few years and they can tell you about that 100% freeze over. lol

Oh yes indeed. Lol, I've got 16 years under my belt and there's been a few ice ages along the way...

Quote Originally Posted by PONTOON View Post
    Bill, My afternoon Boss put her foot down this weekend and said that the bathroom remodel exceeded all of her expectations and she was very pleased with the outcome however the Computer/Fishing Room was falling way behind! I was told that the boat has sat in the driveway too long without being pulled out to DVL and I needed to get busy with the new sliding compound miter saw cutting some baseboard and moulding so the new reel and rod maintenance table could be set in place and put to good use. I should be back on the water with Trolly pretty soon.........

Nicely done Terry....see you out there soon!

TD

Too wet to fish, so we jumped on Craigslist and drove inland to buy some new toys. My wife has wanted skis all of her life... and ever since we had kids, we haven't had the "extra" money to buy them. Things have been good to us lately, so this was to be the year her childhood dream came true.

Can't wait to test them out at Pyramid this weekend! Now I need to convince the wife to let me add rod holders and a sounder to one of them!

Last edited by ErikAllen17; 03-04-2014 at 08:56 AM.

Gay sex...All weekend long. Oh, and got new tires.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Gay sex...All weekend long. Oh, and got new tires.
    Damn...I have to ask.

Where they BF Goodrich All Terrain KOs?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Damn...I have to ask.

Where they BF Goodrich All Terrain KOs?
    Naw, all terrains are for queers. When you exude the amount of manliness I output, only aggressive mud terrains will do.

Seriously, they were Uniroyal tiger paws for my wife's volvo, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Naw, all terrains are for queers. When you exude the amount of manliness I output, only aggressive mud terrains will do.

Seriously, they were Uniroyal tiger paws for my wife's volvo, lol.
    Baaaahahahahahaaha that was hilarious!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast