Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: T/o afterwork they call me t/o sometimes time to spawn

Awesome pics of some beautiful fish!

Thanks Bob!

ron those were about a third of the fish i landed ,i got worked by 3 or 4 pigs my 4lb seaguar leaders were not enough to deal with there sharp *** teeth, i fished about three hours .................T/O.................

Beautiful pictures of some beautiful fish Bob!

Brings back memories of one road trip in particular if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by crappiemike View Post
    Now these fish look like the real deal,,,

No frankenfish here!!!!! Them wild trout
    Are awsome.....Cm
    Those are beautiful fish and look like they're ready to spawn. But they're as planted as the local stuff.

NOT ALL OF THEM ,I CATCH ALOT RIVERBORN FISH ALL THE TIME ,FULLTAILS AND FINS AND WILD AS HELL , BUT EVER TROUT IN THE EASTERN SIERRA WAS STOCKED BACK IN THE BEGINNING ,TROUT ARE NOT INDIGINUS TO THE INTIRE EASTERN SIERRA, BROOKS,BROWNS CUTTS,RAINBOWS,BUT LIVING IN REAL TROUTLIKE CONDITIONS DO MAKE THEM ALOT MORE FUN TO FIGHT THAN THE TROUT PONDS IN THE CITY,AND THEY SPAWN NEW WILD BORN FISH EVERY YEAR,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nice job fishun as always! The great coloring is because it's spawning season ... right?

Great pics,sure is nice to see trout look the way there suppose to,or at least a lot closer,Thanks!

Cya Tuna Vic

Nice trout TO! Keep them coming

Love it Bob looks like I need some real trout lessons. see you on the 16th.....love the pics
    OFG
    Last edited by olfishergal; 03-03-2014 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    NOT ALL OF THEM ,I CATCH ALOT RIVERBORN FISH ALL THE TIME ,FULLTAILS AND FINS AND WILD AS HELL , BUT EVER TROUT IN THE EASTERN SIERRA WAS STOCKED BACK IN THE BEGINNING ,TROUT ARE NOT INDIGINUS TO THE INTIRE EASTERN SIERRA, BROOKS,BROWNS CUTTS,RAINBOWS,BUT LIVING IN REAL TROUTLIKE CONDITIONS DO MAKE THEM ALOT MORE FUN TO FIGHT THAN THE TROUT PONDS IN THE CITY,AND THEY SPAWN NEW WILD BORN FISH EVERY YEAR,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,
    For sure. Fishing in Eastern Sierra is something special in and of itself. Catching fish is a bonus. Not to take anything away from those fish; they're beautiful!
    Last edited by Marley; 03-01-2014 at 09:42 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast