Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lake closed to vessels.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCarpSuck View Post
    Don't lie Pete, all the fish will be dead by Sunday. Everyone do yourselves a favor and stay away indefinitely!
    Hey wait a minute man, that means they'll all be over here at DVL. Why don't you tell the truth, the secret is all that turbulence stirs up the bait and sends the pigs into a feeding frenzy. Perris will actually be going off...

All the loud noise will cause the female bass to get "headaches" and they won't be in the the mood to spawn....

hahahaha exactly One Time... So some noise on the top of the water 300 yards or more away from the shallows is gonna make the biological clock on a bass stop....lol...I think not. The spawn wont be affected and the bite will be just fine.
    I fish there during the summer on the offshore structure when there are 100 boats on the lake and they bite just fine.. But I agree...everyone stay away that whole week...its gonna suck. lol

The sky is falling....

Pete
    Last edited by Pete Marino; 02-21-2014 at 04:57 PM.

Thank you Pete for the information, was that you out there this morning Sat the 22nd, near Sail Cove, with five guys in the boat, if so I was in the float tube dogging you, hey wait a minute I was there first.

TED

Sorry bud.... wasn't me! I was home with the family... I don't fish inside sail cove... And Id never have 5 people in my boat. sorry to disappoint..

Pete

That was me in the boat with five. We had a 6th guy,but I threw him overboard and told him to swim to shore.

Actually, I got so much gear in my boat theirs hardly enough room for just me. Im that guy with a better tackle selection then Bass Pro. I at least look the part of a big time fisherman, but who am I trying to kid. I still got a lot to learn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12