Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Stop by and say hi at the Fred Hall Show

Default Stop by and say hi at the Fred Hall Show

Fish Taco Chronicles will be at the show again. Stop by and pick up a free magazine or stop by and introduce your self or better yet sign up for a subscription and get what many think is the best deal at the show!!

Will do..Never seen your magazine before. I will have to stop in and introduce myself and check out your magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojak5150 View Post
    Will do..Never seen your magazine before. I will have to stop in and introduce myself and check out your magazine.

Great Mag....been a subsriber for years! See ya at the show. Fish Taco Chronicles subscription at Fred Hall is,

THE BEST DEAL AT THE FRED HALL SHOW!

Thanks for the compliment. We work hard to give out great goodie bags for all of our subscribers for an extra $5. BUT if you are planning on buying anything at the Baja Fish Gear booth that cost over $40 we will give you a $10 OFF coupon for their booth for a $10 subscription..which makes your subscription FREE. Only catch is that you must buy the subscription first.
    Quote Originally Posted by EL JEFE View Post
    Great Mag....been a subsriber for years! See ya at the show. Fish Taco Chronicles subscription at Fred Hall is,

THE BEST DEAL AT THE FRED HALL SHOW!

Keep up the great job Shawn, see you at the show.

TD

see you at the show,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Troutdog and Trout Only look forward to seeing you guys. Will be putting goody bags together today and gearing up for breaking a subscription record for the 7th consecutive year. The streak has to stop some time but not this year I hope. We will be this year in the booth where Irvine Lake was last year. See you there

Looking forward to meeting everyone and starting a subscription.

WWO