Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blind Children's Benefit Tournament - 3/1/14

Quote Originally Posted by TaperSteve View Post
    Unless there's high winds and the lake is white capping everything should be OK for boats and even then you can just grab a shore spot and fish. Some of my best fishing for trout and cats has been during some of the hardest downpours. "Hint" they love nightcrawlers during and after rain. Also bright PB like chartreuse ohh and short leaders.

Hope to see y'all out there Saturday there's sooo much stuff that's been donated by all the sponsors everyone is going to go home with something. Come join the Team 57 crew in line the night before and pre-register if you haven't already purchased your tickets from FishingLakes.com in the store section.

"Taper"Steve
    For sure Taper Steve!! thanks on the info looking like this is a go for me....thanks for the reply

Tony G

that list of sponsors looks nice, might have to be out there even if its raining

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman951 View Post
    that list of sponsors looks nice, might have to be out there even if its raining
    Hell yea all top of the line sponsors. You should let me role with you haha.

Ready to get bent in the rain.....see you guys in line!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Ready to get bent in the rain.....see you guys in line!

TD
    Hopefully not over!

TS

Quote Originally Posted by TaperSteve View Post
    Hopefully not over!

TS

EEEEEasy RaperSteve!

TD

Here's a copy of the certificate that'll be inside of one of the lucky Bogey Bag Bonanza bags. Good luck everyone.... someone is going to be a float tube & fins richer this time Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by KidTrout View Post
    Hell yea all top of the line sponsors. You should let me role with you haha.
    whats up bro I might be heading out I should be in rancho tonight or tomorrow morning pm ur number and ill hit you up if I go

Quote Originally Posted by blakeb View Post
    whats up bro I might be heading out I should be in rancho tonight or tomorrow morning pm ur number and ill hit you up if I go
    I pmed you

See you all in the morning...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast