Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    And since this is a "politics" thread, congrats to San Diego for booting the corrupt demorats out of the mayors office. Republican Faulconer beat the demorat Alvarez by 9 points. Could this mean the political winds in Cali are a changin? One can only hope...
    Wishful thinking!!!!!!! San Diego and Orange County have always been a Hot bed for Conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Imperfections aside and acknowledged it is by no means perfect. But your a bafoon to say our republic is not the best the human race has in history.
    I don't know your education in history but this is a republic not a democracy. The founding fathers did intend every voice to be heard. Even the smallest of populations to count. Electoral college, two senators per state, congressman per capita.

FYI, you describe a democracy where the winner gets what he wants all the time. That's just not the case. I'm actually surprised I'm having to talk this way to another American.

Changing the constitution radically? Complaining of not getting anything done on the heels of a over reaching and politically one sided bill such as Obamacare is assinine.

I know the boys call you French and all but bajesus you sound like a commie.
    Commie Hell NO!!!!! Pragmatics YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Commie Hell NO!!!!! Pragmatics YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You make me question whether or not I am in the right universe right now with your love of foreign govts and your description of our govt and how it works

Am I alone here?

You make me question whether or not I am in the right universe right now with your love of foreign govts and your description of our govt and how it works

Am I alone here?
    Cutbait how can ya doubt this guy after all he shot a Mountain Lion with a Ruger 10/22.

I'm tellin' ya the guys a F'n genius, a F'n genius I tell ya.....

Am I alone here?
    Not at all CB. But what's truly disturbing is there are many more just like him. The nation need not fear one man in Obama. Our nation can heal from him. It's all those who put him in office that is the greatest danger to our country and our way of life...

Here is the NSSF calling Sutton out in the commission meeting.
    This is just sickening! No comment. You wouldn't think that this isht would be so blatant.
    You thing the statist gun grabber Harris will do anything about it? It's all in the master plan ......

http://www.ammoland.com/2014/02/nssf...#axzz2t32QU0Rw

Am I alone here?
    No 8% of the USA population is with you. That was the latest poll numbers of people who, "LIKE AND APPROVE" of what the Congress is doing!!!!!!!

No 8% of the USA population is with you. That was the latest poll numbers of people who, "LIKE AND APPROVE" of what the Congress is doing!!!!!!!
    Your nuts and putting words in my mouth.

1% aka Frenchy aka etucker you are totally clueless. You profess to have an MBA obviously Statistics or Analytics was not a course you took or failed miserably in. Again read the above Quinnipiac poll in the first post, the issues that the PUBLIC could care less about (1 to 2%) are the issues the pResident and Congress insist on trying to push down Americans throat while ignoring the issues that the Public want addressed. Small wonder why the Public such a disdain for Congress and the pResident.

So what is your excuse Dyslexia, AADD, poor reading comprension???????

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    1% aka Frenchy aka etucker you are totally clueless. You profess to have an MBA obviously Statistics or Analytics was not a course you took or failed miserably in. Again read the above Quinnipiac poll in the first post, the issues that the PUBLIC could care less about (1 to 2%) are the issues the pResident and Congress insist on trying to push down Americans throat while ignoring the issues that the Public want addressed. Small wonder why the Public such a disdain for Congress and the pResident.

So what is your excuse Dyslexia, AADD, poor reading comprension???????
    Clueless!!!!!!!!! Have you looked in a mirror lately???????? I ask you this question Dev, "Do you think the Congress will get much accomplished between now and 2016???????" We will remember what ever answer you give!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast