Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics

Also the bar of soap on the shower floor says it. Great job.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    LMAO!!
    Pssst, I'm not a republican. Seriously, if that's all you can come up with, then the question begs who is actually stupid...
    I just saw an interesting statistic, more people on the street if asked what party they are affiliated with, would answer Independent. More then Republicans or Demorats, which would make you think there would be a whole lot of Independents in Congress. This couldn't be further from the truth, when it comes time to actual voting people are still very tribal!!!!!! Another words HawgZWylde claims to be a Independent, but when it comes time to vote. He will always vote for REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES ONLY. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, but wants to be called an Eagle. You can figure that one out yourself!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-12-2014 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by one long cast View Post
    This tread is absolutely great, I laughed so hard i almost spit my coffee on my monitor. What is needed is a Politics thread just for Hawg wilde, Cutbait, Devorflyer vs etucker1959 and addict. It would be a hoot.
    I'm feeling left out.

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    Seriously ... Stupid republicans!
    Stupid?

Did we force her to say these things?

You lefties sure are a complicated bunch with a warped reality

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Compromise? Have you seen Harry Reid's desk lately? Bill after bill passed by the house stacked up and effectively OBSTRUCTED. Oblowzo proclaiming "I won" when a disagreement came up during a bi-partisan workshop regarding an economic stimulus package basically telling repubs to get over it, it's my way or the highway. And let's not forget Oblowzo's right hand man Valerie Jarret's now famous proclamation;

So tucky, who's really NOT compromising...
    You know for a fact the House is just passing a bunch of one sided bills. How about the House voting 46 times to repeal Obama Care, more wasting of time & energy!!!!!!! Now let's get to current events, what issue is there a bipartisan desire to get something accomplished??????? If you said, "Immigration" you win the bar of soap Dev gave me earlier today. Well how is that going???????? If you guessed there was a obstructionist group of Republicans in the House, preventing something from getting accomplished, you are a genius!!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-12-2014 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    You know for a fact the House is just passing a bunch of one sided bills. How about the House voting 46 times to repeal Obama Care, more wasting of time & energy!!!!!!! Now let's get to current events, what issue is there a bipartisan desire to get something accomplished??????? If you said, "Immigration" you win the bar of soap Dev gave me earlier today. Well how is that going???????? If you guessed there was a obstructionist group of Republicans in the House, preventing something from getting accomplished, you are a genius!!!!!!!

Alright you lefty dingbats.

Checks and balances.. It is always the other parties responsibility to obstruct. Whether it be R or D.

It is designed to prevent stupid one sided legislation as Obamacare... reminder it passed with D control of both houses and the white house.

So quit crying about obstructionism.... you guys might be slow but it serves its purpose

For your education Frenchy the Congress and the pResident are completely OUT OF TOUCH with what the American people want. Perhaps you should quit listening to the Political talking points and HEAR what the people want and not what the Politicians want you to hear. Once again you are an "EPIC FAIL"!!!!!

A Quinnipiac poll released last week is a stark reminder of just how out of touch President Obama and the mainstream media are when it comes to the concerns and priorities of everyday Americans. Anyone at all familiar with the issues Obama and his media intend to push in 2014, knows that it is going to be a year all about income inequality, the minimum wage, immigration, and guns. This, even though 99% of the public do not consider those issues a priority.

When Quinnipiac asked voters "What do you think should be the top priority for President Obama and Congress in 2014?" -- income inequality earned 1%, class inequality earned 1%, gun issues earned 1%, and immigration earned only 2%.

More bad news for a media desperate to further their Global Warming hoax through the dark art of portraying everyday weather as The Worst Ever, is that only 2% of the public see the environment as a priority.

Issues the American people unsurprisingly do list as top priorities are the economy (15%), jobs/unemployment (16%), and healthcare (18%). And it is in all three of those areas where Obama's standing with the American people is in the dumpster. On the economy and healthcare, the president is upside down on approval 39-56% and 36-59% , respectively.
    Just like they did with gun control in the wake of the Sandy Hook tragedy, to set Obama up for a win, the media will ignore what truly matters to the American people and fabricate a reality that claims the minimum wage, immigration, and income inequality are the most important issues in the history of the Republic. More than setting up Obama for a win, this tactic also seeks to intimidate Republicans into caving by way of the idea that THIS matters and America is against them.

It certainly makes sense for a failed president to stick to issues no one cares about because he thinks he can pull out a much-needed win. That's politics. But for a media that poses as objective to provide air cover is nothing short of propagandizing for your government.

Quote Originally Posted by one long cast View Post
    This tread is absolutely great, I laughed so hard i almost spit my coffee on my monitor. What is needed is a Politics thread just for Hawg wilde, Cutbait, Devorflyer vs etucker1959 and addict. It would be a hoot.
    etucker doesn't need any help!!!! He considers himself a Spartan Warrior and the Conservatives are a huge invading force of Persians. If you ever read Horiatis, you know what happened to all the Persians!!!!!! lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Alright you lefty dingbats.

Checks and balances.. It is always the other parties responsibility to obstruct. Whether it be R or D.

It is designed to prevent stupid one sided legislation as Obamacare... reminder it passed with D control of both houses and the white house.

So quit crying about obstructionism.... you guys might be slow but it serves its purpose
    I am a real admirer of Great Britain's parliamentary system!!!!!! Winner take all!!!!!!!!!! If the people don't like what's going on???? Vote them out in the next Election. Our system of government, in the governing part is starting to look like one BIG LAUGHING STOCK to the rest of the world!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    For your education Frenchy the Congress and the pResident are completely OUT OF TOUCH with what the American people want. Perhaps you should quit listening to the Political talking points and HEAR what the people want and not what the Politicians want you to hear. Once again you are an "EPIC FAIL"!!!!!

A Quinnipiac poll released last week is a stark reminder of just how out of touch President Obama and the mainstream media are when it comes to the concerns and priorities of everyday Americans. Anyone at all familiar with the issues Obama and his media intend to push in 2014, knows that it is going to be a year all about income inequality, the minimum wage, immigration, and guns. This, even though 99% of the public do not consider those issues a priority.

When Quinnipiac asked voters "What do you think should be the top priority for President Obama and Congress in 2014?" -- income inequality earned 1%, class inequality earned 1%, gun issues earned 1%, and immigration earned only 2%.

More bad news for a media desperate to further their Global Warming hoax through the dark art of portraying everyday weather as The Worst Ever, is that only 2% of the public see the environment as a priority.

Issues the American people unsurprisingly do list as top priorities are the economy (15%), jobs/unemployment (16%), and healthcare (18%). And it is in all three of those areas where Obama's standing with the American people is in the dumpster. On the economy and healthcare, the president is upside down on approval 39-56% and 36-59% , respectively.
    Just like they did with gun control in the wake of the Sandy Hook tragedy, to set Obama up for a win, the media will ignore what truly matters to the American people and fabricate a reality that claims the minimum wage, immigration, and income inequality are the most important issues in the history of the Republic. More than setting up Obama for a win, this tactic also seeks to intimidate Republicans into caving by way of the idea that THIS matters and America is against them.

It certainly makes sense for a failed president to stick to issues no one cares about because he thinks he can pull out a much-needed win. That's politics. But for a media that poses as objective to provide air cover is nothing short of propagandizing for your government.
    The President is no dummy!!!!!! Why tackle things he has no chance of doing anything about. Dev, if you wanted to take all those issues one at a time, I COULD PROVE IT TOO YOU!!!!!!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast