Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I just think I walked in to a trap!!!!!!!! The sheep picture is pretty funny!!!!!!!!
    Trap?

We didn't make you proclaim republicans are the obstacle in govt comprise. Its a two way street, which the dems are just as good at driving on

Nikita Khrushchev said that Communism will bury you so softly you won't know your DEAD!!

What have I missed you ask???????????????? The same thing the Republicans are doing in Washington!!!!!!!!!!!! The failure to see that a COMPROMISE is always the best course of action. I feel in the general discussion area, TOPICS like this are NEEDED and IMPORTANT!!!!!! However in FISHING THREADS, you could leave the polictical rhetoric out of them. Just sayin!!!!!
    Compromise? Have you seen Harry Reid's desk lately? Bill after bill passed by the house stacked up and effectively OBSTRUCTED. Oblowzo proclaiming "I won" when a disagreement came up during a bi-partisan workshop regarding an economic stimulus package basically telling repubs to get over it, it's my way or the highway. And let's not forget Oblowzo's right hand man Valerie Jarret's now famous proclamation;

So tucky, who's really NOT compromising...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 02-12-2014 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Trap?

We didn't make you proclaim republicans are the obstacle in govt comprise. Its a two way street, which the dems are just as good at driving on
    No, not a trap about which party is less compromising!!!!!! A trap in which any person who makes a comment other then a Republican talking point. Dev will immediately throw up the sheep picture, which he already had lined up. Dev can be very clever!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-12-2014 at 12:04 PM.

Don't forget to pick up your bar of FREE soap Frenchy aka etucker.

Seriously .... Stupid republicans !

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Compromise? Have you seen Harry Reid's desk lately? Bill after bill passed by the house stacked up and effectively OBSTRUCTED. Oblowzo proclaiming "I won" when a disagreement came up during a bi-partisan workshop regarding an economic stimulus package basically telling repubs to get over it, it's my way or the highway. And let's not forget Oblowzo's right hand man Valerie Jarret's now famous proclamation;

So tucky, who's really NOT compromising...
    Seriously ... Stupid republicans!

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    Seriously ... Stupid republicans!
    LMAO!!
    Pssst, I'm not a republican. Seriously, if that's all you can come up with, then the question begs who is actually stupid...

No, not a trap about which party is less compromising!!!!!! A trap in which any person who makes a comment other then a Republican talking point. Dev will immediately throw up the sheep picture, which he already had lined up. Dev can be very clever!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pictures like this tucky?

This tread is absolutely great, I laughed so hard i almost spit my coffee on my monitor. What is needed is a Politics thread just for Hawg wilde, Cutbait, Devorflyer vs etucker1959 and addict. It would be a hoot.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast