Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I don't know about you guys but aren't these threads now just becoming self stimulation? Seems no point to it anymore since most are so polarized in their opinions. It's a silly game of tit for tat (no offense Quagga but I'm still not convinced you have any, tat's that is).

Don't you guys get bored of this?

You know I'm not the politics shouldn't be discussed but at times I wonder why not if?
    Kindly like our Congress?????? We are so polarized nobody is listening to the other sides view point. This is why I suggest we change the rules a little bit!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Kindly like our Congress?????? We are so polarized nobody is listening to the other sides view point. This is why I suggest we change the rules a little bit!!!!!!
    The only rules I want changed is the taking of voting rights away from all liberals, only in a perfect world.....

The only rules I want changed is the taking of voting rights away from all liberals, only in a perfect world.....
    And this pretty much sums up what's wrong with conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    And this pretty much sums up what's wrong with conservatives.
    Now come on Quagga that was just my little attempt at needling ET which I take occasional great pleasure in. I only really want to take voting rights away from minorities and women.

Now come on Quagga that was just my little attempt at needling ET which I take occasional great pleasure in. I only really want to take voting rights away from minorities and women.
    Hahaha, you racist chauvinistic pig you!

Seriously, thanks for the laugh.

It amazes me that people put their trust in complete strangers that lie constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    It amazes me that people put their trust in complete strangers that lie constantly.
    I'll quote Winston Churchill on this one. Democracy as we have in this country and it's politicians, are the SECOND worst form of government the world has ever seen. Well what was the FIRST worst form of government that the world has seen???????? ALL THE REST OF THEM!!!!!!!!

Seal that really was a good one!!!!! I too chuckled when I read it, but the not so funny part is "it was once true." Our Founding Fathers you know the ones, the ones that certain people on here think were half Gods. Originally felt to be a voter, you had to be a white male property owner only!!!!! No one else would be allowed to vote.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-20-2014 at 06:57 AM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314