Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Any Lake Mead Reports?

Default Any Lake Mead Reports?

I am going to Lake Mead for my first time ever this weekend and I am looking for some tips. I am aware that there is some largemouth bass and striped bass, but does anyone know how the bite is? Any info is appreciated. Thanks

I fish echo bay yesterday and the fishing was fair if you find the shad you will find the striped bass , the smallmouth bass was active around the rock piles

Boulder bay is holding some fish, shad have been up and shallow if you are netting deep in 33 hole. Who knows with this high pressure coming in what might happen but you might want to try vertical jigging, this time of the year that's a more effective technique if you know where they are vs. chucking lip less cranks, scrounger head with shad imitations etc... This is more geared towards the stripers the LMB's might be a little tough just like here until it gets closer to spring.

thanks for all the info

are you able to tell me what you were getting the smallies on?