Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Yakers on Here?

Default Any Yakers on Here?

I'm noticing that this "Tubers and Yakers" section seems to be very skewed towards tubers... are there any yakers out there? I picked up a Malibu S14 this past Xmas and can't wait to get out on the water when the fishing picks up in Spring. I'm in Ventura County (Thousand Oaks) and if anyone from Santa Barbara to Marina Del Rey wants to go kayak fishing (or surf fishing for that matter); whether it be bays, breakwalls, or kelp beds... please give me a shout!

Nice Yak! I fish a Hobie Revo 13, but I am down here in the OC. Have heard good things about Santa Barbara!

Native Mariner Propel 10 here. I'm in the Palm Springs area, so I have to travel when ever I take it out. Its spent the most time on Big Bear, and some on Perris and Lake Hemet. Its my goal to get it in the Salt this year, but I'm just getting started with light line surf fishing at the moment.

Yaker' here as well. Peddle a Hobie PA12. In San Diego, but travel when I can or if there is a hot bite. More salt than fresh but water is water.

Wow, people from all over. I agree, water is water. I don't know the first thing about freshwater fishing (yet), but am always willing to learn. If anyone finds themselves up in the Ventura County area, send me a message. Maybe we can coordinate a fishing excursion for the day?!?!

I have a Perception Angler 12'6" yak. I usually fish fresh water but once in a while hit the salt. If im ever in your area I'll hit you up.

Wilderness System Tarpon 100 paddle kayaker in the Central Valley.

Can and will do. I know there tends to be a pretty decent WSB bite up there. Should be within the next month or two. May have to link up.

Man I NEEEEEED to get my first White Sea Bass. Caught lots of everything else but haven't got that first ghost yet.
    I'm down for a ghost hunt.

Malibu extreme 15', I fish long beach, pv, and huntington most of the time. Haven't fished in fresh water from the yak yet but I do want to try it this year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast