Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: dvl closed for fishing

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Seal it's to late to take back the state, but we still got time to take back the country. Looking for a few good men?
    I can be loaded up (magazine wise) in a matter of mins, where should we start?

Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post

Semper Fi!
    Make sure that is not more then a 10-round magazine, mister. Got to be California compliant..heheheheheheh

H/z/w it takes 500 gallons just to wash off the front half of him,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post

Semper Fi!
    This comment has been deleted by the NSA

This place is clearly WAY too tame for the likes of the REALLY scary folk. My point made, don't bait them in or the whole of FNN will be begging for mercy, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    H/z/w it takes 500 gallons just to wash off the front half of him,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Dayum, better hope for rain or he'll have those reservoirs drawn down in no time lol...

I had a nice chat with the DVL folks yesterday and they reiterated that DVL will not close. The launch ramp will if no water is pumped in but shore fishing AND rentals will be available. As for the ramp itself, it still has a little over 150 lateral ft left before it ends, or roughly another 40-50ft of water over it so it will be sometime before that closes, if it does...

thanks for the heads up, Hawgz. I couldnt imagine the lake losing another 50 feet, but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    thanks for the heads up, Hawgz. I couldnt imagine the lake losing another 50 feet, but you never know.
    It has been that low or lower before.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Trolly do you see what caused a flamed up thread ,even the quagga jumped up off her rock shes sitting on and quit sucking for a moment so she could spout some stuff in the report section instead sitting on the rock of the general discusion ,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,im going to slap you chris at fred hall you old trouble making -boz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL @ boz didn't you know it's MR boz to you TO

Sean
    Last edited by fishincrave; 02-17-2014 at 07:53 PM.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516