Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: dvl closed for fishing

Im still curious whether or not DVL is closing or staying open

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Well I guess we FINALLY got our answer to that age old question here on FNN. Should political opinions be left out of fishing threads or NOT???????? The Left offered a CEASE FIRE on the subject and that was soundly REJECTED BY THE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why is everyone trying to limit what anyother poster wants to post? Who gives a rats *** if this thread reaches 50,000 posts.

Who gives a rats *** if a political comment is made? Why are the lurkers who never post a report so bent out of shape a political comment is made?

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    Im still curious whether or not DVL is closing or staying open
    ....and if it is closing who do I blame......democrats, republicans, independents, or trollmeister

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    ....and if it is closing who do I blame......democrats, republicans, independents, or trollmeister
    DVL isn't going to close. Sure, the launch ramp will probably get left high and dry like the last drawdown caused, but shore fishing and rentals will remain. Blame the lack of rain first, then blame the unwillingness of our politicians to stand up to extreme environmentalists for severely curtailing Delta water transfers and not allowing more water storage reservoirs to be built. And again, blame the eco-nuts for not allowing more gas or other clean burning power generation plants to be built so we don't have to keep the spigots open to generate hydro-power. Especially since the San Onofre nuke plant was closed. Lol, then for the fun of it, let's blame Trolly...

Well I guess we FINALLY got our answer to that age old question here on FNN. Should political opinions be left out of fishing threads or NOT???????? The Left offered a CEASE FIRE on the subject and that was soundly REJECTED BY THE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hmmm, funny how when the left gets backed into a corner, they always call for a cease fire only to continue their ways covertly. A cease fire only prolongs and exacerbates the problems and pushes it to another day. As for this particular threads subject, the consequences of inaction are in plain view, we may or may not escape it again this time, but it should open some eyes to the fact that this state is woefully unprepared...

Rod its cause of trolly it takes so much water to wash off his big ole fat belly and *** ,,,,,lol,,,,,,,if you were watching the water line while he showers you would see the water line go down ,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Hmmm, funny how when the left gets backed into a corner, they always call for a cease fire only to continue their ways covertly. A cease fire only prolongs and exacerbates the problems and pushes it to another day. As for this particular threads subject, the consequences of inaction are in plain view, we may or may not escape it again this time, but it should open some eyes to the fact that this state is woefully unprepared...
    You know HawgZWylde, I joined FNN to talk about fishing and to make some new friends. So I'm not here to whizz anybody off. I offered a CEASE FIRE ON FISHING THREADS ONLY!!!!!!! In the General Discussion area, I look forward to out witting you on a daily basis. On this particular subject, I think I just CHECKED MATED YOU!!!!!!! From now on, if a fishing thread ever gets THREAD JACKED in to a political discussion and the audience complains about it. I can simple point to you and lay ALL THE BLAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-10-2014 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Rod its cause of trolly it takes so much water to wash off his big ole fat belly and *** ,,,,,lol,,,,,,,if you were watching the water line while he showers you would see the water line go down ,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,
    Lol, ouch! Is he one of those folks who easily blows through a 50 gallon water heater tank full of water that leaves the next in line with cold only? Lol...

You know HawgZWylde, I joined FNN to talk about fishing and to make some new friends. So I'm not here to whizz anybody off. I offered a CEASE FIRE ON FISHING THREADS ONLY!!!!!!! In the General Discussion area, I look forward to out witting you on a daily basis. On this particular subject, I think I just CHECKED MATED YOU!!!!!!! From now on, if a fishing thread ever gets THREAD JACKED in to a political discussion and the audience complains about it. I can simple point to you and lay ALL THE BLAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
    ROTFLMAO!!!

You checkmated me? Lol, tucky are you already hitt'n the Bloody Mary's? And as far as this thread is concerned, it wasn't thread jacked by me or any other "conservative". It was thread jacked by the usual suspects and anyone can go back and confirm that. But this isn't even a "fishing" thread so I don't get why it hasn't been moved, but I definitely see why it's linked on the homepage now...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Lol, ouch! Is he one of those folks who easily blows through a 50 gallon water heater tank full of water that leaves the next in line with cold only? Lol...
    It would be my wife that does that leaving me rinsing off with a garden hose in the backyard in water cold enough to leave a trout shivering.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast