Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: dvl closed for fishing

I can't wait till this thread hits 10K. Thanks dad for starting this LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    This thread belongs in the freshwater general discussion section. I can see why Trolly posted it here since what he saw was specific to DVL. But since it is not a fishing report, it shouldn't be here.

With that being said and sincerely with all due respect, politics and more specifically some politicians, their allies, and government agencies (EPA) with their agendas, mandates, regulations, fees, and taxes have an absolute profound effect on our rights to fish, hunt, and outdoor recreate. A fishing forum is actually the ideal place to discuss any politics which might have an adverse effect on our rights to fish, the same could be said for hunting forums, off-road forums etc. etc. Hunters, anglers, and outdoor recreationists are fighting a never ending battle to keep our rights intact, and access to land and water open. In my opinion it would be irresponsible of us not to discuss such matters that greatly affect all of us, especially when it involves access to water and fishing it...
    I agree with what you say IF that's how the political debate goes. But the past 11 pages of political crap is personal and BS. Very little , if any , has anything to do with fishing. This thread is pointless and over.

Quote Originally Posted by bassmeister View Post
    I can't wait till this thread hits 10K. Thanks dad for starting this LOL.
    Trolly's your dad? Lol, boy did he get one going eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    I agree with what you say IF that's how the political debate goes. But the past 11 pages of political crap is personal and BS. Very little , if any , has anything to do with fishing. This thread is pointless and over.
    Agreed. There seems to be a small group here that have a propensity to threadjack on a fairly regular basis. Like I said this thread should be moved. There are new developments regarding legislation passed by the House that could, if approved by the senate and signed by POTUS, relax some rules and get some water delivered to farmers and so cal...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Trolly's your dad? Lol, boy did he get one going eh?
    Yeah rumor has it I was conceived at one of the full moon madness nights. Either at Rocky Point Or the Red Clay Cliffs.

Trolly told me b/j cove,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    No not you pat, carpboy talks just like her,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,
    Haha, had me worried for a minute there Bob...

Quote Originally Posted by bassmeister View Post
    Yeah rumor has it I was conceived at one of the full moon madness nights. Either at Rocky Point Or the Red Clay Cliffs.
    Lol, well talk about literally being born into the sport. Doesn't get any closer than that. You know that reminds me of a day we were fishing just to the east of the Eucalyptus trees at DVL when the lake was at full pool and a pontoon boat pulled up into the small cove on the west side and buried the toon into the trees, the dude and chick then proceeded to, uh well let's just say she was singing to her hearts content, loudly...

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    Bigger and more popular fishing forum sites have died ugly deaths over these extremist L/R "political debates". Useless, dangerous, and damaging, they don't belong anywhere other than political forums. Wanting an area for this stuff is also misguided. It's like going into a restaurant and insisting there be an ahole section.

I find it ironic that it's been 2 plus pages back since a political argument was made, yet those last two plus pages are full of self righteous types blasting "drama", politics" and wanting the thread to "die".

Here's a thought? Stop posting on it and bringing it back and shut up about your opinion if all your opinion is trying to tell someone else to keep their opinion to themselves.

Hypocrisy is thick on this thread

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast